TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Dark-Innocence Offline
Dark-Innocence
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Yoyo

Exclamation I Just Feel So Confused And Angry - February 26th 2014, 12:20 AM

Lately I have been so angry and ANGRY for nothing!When I have both these emotions combined my heart speeds up, my face turns pink and I can't focus at all! I think I have issues, I keep having these flashback-sorta things and I see these blurry people the girl is blonde haired with blue eyes and the guy has brown hair with green eyes. In another flashback a girl with blonde hair and green eyes. [Edited] WHAT THE FUCK DOES ALL THIS FUCKING SHIT MEAN!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited by PSY; March 4th 2014 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Removed potentially triggering content.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Azure. Offline
Filling My Panties.
I can't get enough

Re: I Just Feel So Confused And Angry - March 2nd 2014, 03:53 PM

Hey there!

Sorry it took so long to get a response. Anyways, anger is a strong emotion. I understand being angry for no reason; it can get really hard to deal with. Have you tried things like journaling when you feel like this? It's important to get these types of emotions out in a healthy way . You could do things other than writing such as talking to a friend or family member, drawing, or getting some exercise. I recommend checking out the "Alternatives for when you're feeling angry or restless" section found on this page. I know this isn't self harm, but I think some of these alternatives might help you cope with your anger .

Maybe you could talk to a trusted adult about these images that you are seeing? It's great to have support and someone to talk to. I hope you feel better and you're always welcome to PM or VM me.

vm-pm
♥♥♥
Find your light in a new dawn.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Catherine

Re: I Just Feel So Confused And Angry - March 2nd 2014, 10:41 PM

Hey

I understand what you are going through with feeling angry all the time. As mentioned above I would also recommend writing in a journal or expressing your feelings in a positive way because it will ease your mind and make you feel better. Anger is very hard to deal with sometimes, I would recommend finding things that make you happy and adding them more into your day, a strategy that I have personally used in my life (may sound cheesy but it worked for me) was to pretend you have a backpack on your back, take all the things that could be making you angry and fill the backpack up with them when you think you've got it all take your "backpack" and throw it out the window just let all those things go because at the end of the day they are putting you down and are not worth it.

As far as this images you are seeing I would go talk to a trusted adult or someone that can give you further information for those images. I wish you all the best and please feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to

Closed Thread