TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
OhMyLorde Offline
peace love unity respect
Not a n00b

Name: k

I'm scared. - May 4th 2014, 04:57 PM

Okay so as everyone knows it's Sunday, that means back to school tomorrow... I am terrified. I hate school more than imaginable, it's turning into a daily hell. I have no friends so everything's harder. Walking down the hallway always stings because everyone is always laughing and smiling and then there's me and I'm by myself. And the people that do talk to me have either hurt me before or are hurting me now or both. My best friend (well I guess used to be best friend) who said no matter what happens will always be there for me won't even talk to me or respond to my texts. The guy I went on vacation with a few weeks ago won't talk to me either, and we were soooooo close like 3 weeks ago! What the hell is going on?! Why did everyone leave me? I can't go to school it's going to be horrible someone please save me from this I don't know what to do anymore...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
CountOnMe Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Kayleigh

Re: I'm scared. - May 4th 2014, 05:02 PM

Hello, I hear your pain. Have you talked to the teacher/head of year about the people that are hurting you? They might be able to help sort that problem out, do you know where your best friend lives? Maybe you could go round her house or talk to her mum about what's been happening?

Don't be afraid to stand up for what you believe in,
Even if it means standing alone

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Discontinuity Offline
arizona iced out boys
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cheyenne

Re: I'm scared. - May 19th 2014, 01:13 AM

Hello there God, do you ever sound like me when I was 14. School was a complete and utter hellhole - I felt like everyone around me had a million friends, and they were all united against me. I used to have panic attacks and cry every day after school, and freak out ten times harder on sunday nights when I knew I had to go back the next day after two blissful days of freedom.

I don't have any quick and easy answers for you, unfortunately. I'm assuming you're in middle or high school, and these are going to be the shittiest years of your life hands down. You're 14 and so are all your peers. You're going to be switching friends and identities like it's going out of style (because they will be). It really blows to be on the receiving end of that. Get involved in some clubs or teams if you can. The more accepting types of kids seem to flock to these areas. It's amazing the difference a small clique of people (even just two or three) can do to your overall reputation. Try not to get hung up on a few friends who screwed you over - they will come and go with alarming regularity. I've only just graduated a few months ago, and I can count on one hand the number of people I even consider good friends I came out with. Be strong and just keep getting through <3 PM me if you wanna rant or talk or anything!!

ďBut some people canít tell where it hurts. They canít calm down. They canít ever stop howling.Ē
- Margaret Atwood

questions about BPD? PM me.

blog.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread