TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

(Suicide)As you all know, I'm dealing with a lost dear friend. - March 2nd 2018, 06:58 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of death or grieving, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Its been affecting me badly.

-Can't sleep well

-Been skipping lunch and dinner

-Eating unhealthily

-Helping other people as much as possible partially because my own position is untenable, so I help them to prevent them from becoming like me because I don't think I can feel any worse.

-Been.. very.. closed up.

- Chess, gaming, sign language, cat feeding, meetup.com , walking around alone, eating alone, reading alone, playing online games and ranting have all stopped working.

-People are unlucky if they get sad enough to cry. As for me, I don't even have any strength left to cry.I don't even feel anything anymore.

It's been so, so painful without her. I think its getting worse...

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: (Suicide)As you all know, I'm dealing with a lost dear friend. - March 3rd 2018, 03:31 PM

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling. I know that your friend meant a lot to you, and that it is very hard for you to accept that the friendship is over. I also understand that because of this, you don't feel like yourself either.

That said, it's still important to look after yourself. I know that when you miss someone, you may experience lack of appetite, or perhaps don't feel like eating. But try to continue eating, even if it's smaller meals or your favourite foods. The same goes for sleeping too. Try to stick to a routine, but if that doesn't work, it's okay to take naps. When you start looking after yourself, you may notice that you feel a bit better too!

I'm sorry to hear that all your usual coping methods aren't working at the moment. Maybe it's time to explore a new hobby or interest, or spend time with others so that you have more ways of coping? I'm sure your interest in things will come back in time, so try to be patient and gentle with yourself.

It's good that you are helping others, but make sure you have help for yourself too. Perhaps you can talk to a doctor to get a referral for mental health support? You could get counselling which will allow you to talk about the loss you experience and how this affects you in your day to day life. You'll be able to process it and work through ways of dealing with struggles, allowing you to move on with your life.

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: (Suicide)As you all know, I'm dealing with a lost dear friend. - March 3rd 2018, 05:42 PM

..Thanks.

Sigh..

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread