TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
KoKoEm Offline
love's lookin' good on you =]
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Emily

It's All Coming Back - October 22nd 2009, 01:37 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

WARNING: This thread includes talk of suicide, depression and SH. Please keep this in mind.
This year started my senior year of high school. My last freakin' year, finally. This is great, not gonna lie, I guess to explain this well, I've gotta start back some...
So, freshman year. It was my third year after being diagnosed with depression and seemed at first to be going great. I'd been cutting for two years by then. That year was the first that I attempted suicide.
Sophmore year went the same as freshman year, except now it was four years. Halfway through the year, my aunt who I was very close to moved and it killed me. I couldn't cut anymore and my depression started seeming to kinda fade. I also had attempted suicide that year as well, but the second half just seemed to go amazing.
Junior year seemed like everything had cleared up for good. It was awesome and I was so flippin' happy.
And then senior year starts and I feel like I've been thrown backwards in time. I'm back to depression biting me in the butt and it sucks. I've started cutting again and it's not going well.
I just don't know what to do. Oddly, I feel kinda happy that I totally pissed off one of my best friend's because i don't feel comfortable at all around her boyfriend because I feel threatened by him. One of the guys who I'm close to knows that I've got major depression that I've cut and that I've attempted suicide. We had a majorly personal talk on the way home one day. However, the guy that I feel I'm closer to... Doesn't know and I want to tell him but don't know how... And it's difficult.
*SIGH*

This is how it ends
We believe every lie & say we'll still be friends
How long will it last
Before we scratch all the scripts & rework the casts
*Hourglass by the Hush Sound*

PM me =]

Current Craft Obsession: http://friendship-bracelets.net
Craft obsessions vary often.
  Send a message via AIM to KoKoEm Send a message via MSN to KoKoEm Send a message via Yahoo to KoKoEm  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Kristen♡ Offline
A puzzle in the making
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kristen

Re: It's All Coming Back - November 4th 2009, 03:25 PM

Talking about it could be hard. When I told my boyfriend about all that I've been through, it was so difficult! It's not always a good thing to resort to (Talking face to face would probably be more effective), but maybe you could write him a note! If he cares about you, he'll be there for you and try to help!

I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.
And maybe we’ll never know most of them.
But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from,
we can still choose where we go from there.
We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.

PM|VM|EMAIL
Colyn Riley ♥

Closed Thread