TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
l0stCause Offline
chaos walks
Junior TeenHelper

not really sure whats wrong with me - November 21st 2009, 05:22 PM

k i know none of u r doctors but i was hopin maybe 1 of u has the same problem as me and could tell me what its called(if there is a name for it)
basically im like a different person every time i wake up depressed low self esteem, overcondident cocky sob, violent ready to fight any1 even if i know ill lose. its not like theres anything that sets off the different moods i just wake up and im a different person. like yesturday i was depressed about everything just a sad sack feeling srry for myself. today im pissed at every1 even ppl tryin to help me. there not mood swings or anything like that cuz its all day. i wake up ans i dont know who i am that day until i see sum1 i could be a loving hippy on monday but on tuesday im satan. my friends find it funny cuz u never know if ill hand them 5 buck or pull i knife. everybody makes jokes about it they call me the joker and shit, but recently its been getting me in trouble with my parents and the law. its not like any multiple personalities disorder i know about because im in control its not like im answering to different names and i always am fully aware of what im doing. i just have a different sence of right and wrong day to day. any1 ever hear of sumthin like this before?

“Chaos is the score upon which reality is written.”

(#2 (permalink)) Old
samb3 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: not really sure whats wrong with me - November 22nd 2009, 12:46 PM

your changes of personality and nature could be normal, it could be a stage. or you could have a series issue of bipola. i suggest you contact your local GP and get some help. this could be a series issue and one day you could do something you really regret. let me know if you need any futher assistance and let me know how you go.

take care.
sam

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: not really sure whats wrong with me - November 23rd 2009, 12:01 AM

im exactly the same way. im bipolar/anger disorder/adhd
  Send a message via Skype™ to formerly chevyguy350 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
zombie888 Offline
"Piece" of Mind
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: not really sure whats wrong with me - November 23rd 2009, 02:41 AM

whats happening to you used to happen to me constantly. I would wake up pissed, happy, sad...etc. It think it's normal. It has happened to me and several of my friends. It is just a phase, you are perfectly fine

(#5 (permalink)) Old
l0stCause Offline
chaos walks
Junior TeenHelper

Re: not really sure whats wrong with me - November 23rd 2009, 03:18 AM

it aint a phase its been happening since i was real young but its been getting worse latly.

“Chaos is the score upon which reality is written.”

Closed Thread