TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Candi B Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Candi

Question ...idk..but help if u can - November 24th 2009, 12:47 AM

I'm really not even sure that this is the right forum for this but I feel bad. Like really really bad, weird and like something is just plain wrong. But the thing is that I don't have a clue wat it is so I don't know wat to do. I don't know how to make myself feel any better. But this feeling is so awful that it's about driving me crazy. I can't take this any more I don't ever remember feeling like this before. It's like I'm suppose to do something or that I need to do something different then wat I am doing but I just don't know wat. Idk but I somebody to tlk to now :-(

Sometimes ur happy at unexpected times and sometimes ur not happy when u expect for urself to be happy. Life is weird and complicated and eveyrbody has problems but it's ok. Just remember that no matter wat ur goin through ur not the only person who's been through that and there is always sombody who can and will help.<3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jen Offline
Dance in the rain
I've been here a while

Name: Jen

Re: ...idk..but help if u can - November 24th 2009, 02:06 AM

Hey Candi,

It sounds like you're feeling scared and frustrated. Can you try to give us a little more info? Are you feeling depressed? Sad? Anxious? Has your sleeping been affected? Appetite? Social life? What sorts of thoughts are running through your head? What feeling words would you use to describe what's going on?

Hang in there.
<3

"Do not ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

“if nothing changed, there’d be no butterflies”

Send a message via MSN to Jen  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Candi B Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: ...idk..but help if u can - November 24th 2009, 10:31 AM

My sleep is fine and I'm feeling nauseous so I can't eat as well as I use to. I'm not really depressed much. There's this big overwhelmed nervouse feeling. I don't know what it is. At first I thought I was feeling that way because I was having problems with my bf but that's better now. I mean there is no additional dramma or any other stress that I realise or can think of. And the answer for wat's going through my head is everything. I can't really explain, it I don't know why, but all these thoughts are rushing through my head. My friends, family, bf, school, my writings and every other little thing; just everything but there's nothing wrong. I feel stressed and freaked out about something and I don't know what it is. It's the most awful feeling ever.

Sometimes ur happy at unexpected times and sometimes ur not happy when u expect for urself to be happy. Life is weird and complicated and eveyrbody has problems but it's ok. Just remember that no matter wat ur goin through ur not the only person who's been through that and there is always sombody who can and will help.<3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Lotus Eater Offline
You are not alone.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: ...idk..but help if u can - November 24th 2009, 10:41 AM

I'm not going to *diagnose* you as such because I'm no professional. It does sound like you're suffering - for lack of a better term - some form of anxiety. If there is nothing in particular that is bugging you as such, I would wait a while to see if the nerves ease up. Maybe you're just feeling jumpy for the moment - it happens sometimes. If the nerves don't ease up though, I would consider talking to your parents, boyfriend or friends about it. If it's getting overwhelming, they are most definitely going to want to help you.

For now, I'd work on keeping calm. I know it's easier said than done. Simply try to stay away from things that make you feel stressed. Do what you enjoy most and just relax. Listening to music [happy music, of course ] might help to take your mind off things. I'm sure exercise will help take your mind off things, too.

I'm sorry if I haven't been much of a help. I'm here if you ever need to talk though. Just a PM / VM away.

You have me.
Until every last star in the galaxy dies.
You have me.

- Amie Kaufman

NEED TO VENT? CLICK HERE.
Never forget, you are not alone. ♥

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Candi B Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: ...idk..but help if u can - November 24th 2009, 10:51 PM

...?ok thanks though

Closed Thread