TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kokoro Offline
AKB48<3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mi Sun

Them Noises and WTF? - December 30th 2009, 09:53 PM

I'm kind of worried about myself, I know it's probably nothing but i keep hearing ringing, beeping and explosions in my ears. it's dead wierd and I am the only person that hears them. I also see wierd stuff, I was sat in IT not long ago and i looked down and the whole room just shot back as if in a tv show when the room moves but the person stays still.

&& Sometimes I get this really awful chest pain which shoots down my left arm and it hurts so bad I can't move at all.. but I'm not sure if this links with the stuff above.

Someone help me. I'm confused..

"Aww How Sweet!"

(#2 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
With A Sprinkle Of Cinnamon
I've been here a while

Name: Marissa

Re: Them Noises and WTF? - December 30th 2009, 10:25 PM

It could be a number of things. The first thing that comes to mind for me, is Schizophrenia simply because my boyfriend has it so I tend to look for it. just biased.

But if I think about it, I'm not so sure that's it to be honest. If it was, then it'd be a lot different than the kind I'm used to dealing with. The random pain indicates that it seems to be something else that could be causeing the things you see and the noises. Like, a disease or parasite or something...

Either way, I really think you need to talk to a preofessional, like a doctor. They could diagnose the pain and tell you if they're related at all. If they're not related, the doctor could help reccomend a psyciatrist or therapist or someone who could help diagnose that as well. It could be as simple as stress.

Hope it helps...

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

Send a message via Skype™ to TheBabyEater 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
KoKoEm Offline
love's lookin' good on you =]
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: Them Noises and WTF? - December 30th 2009, 11:25 PM

The hearing things, with how you described it, could be something wrong with your ears. Because it sounds unlike schizophrenia because of the fact that you aren't hearing voices per say.
Is there a way that the seeing things could be Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder? It could also just be something related to Depression or General Anxiety Disorder (more likely GAD).
The chest pain sounds like something that may be related to some sort of health problem, as in non-mental. I mean to say it sounds more like a physical health problem, so you should really mention it to your doctor. For that matter, mentioning all of the above to your doctor (or a doctor) is probably your best bet.
If you want to talk about any of it let me know. =]
Em

This is how it ends
We believe every lie & say we'll still be friends
How long will it last
Before we scratch all the scripts & rework the casts
*Hourglass by the Hush Sound*

PM me =]

Current Craft Obsession: http://friendship-bracelets.net
Craft obsessions vary often.
  Send a message via AIM to KoKoEm Send a message via MSN to KoKoEm Send a message via Yahoo to KoKoEm  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Kokoro Offline
AKB48<3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mi Sun

Re: Them Noises and WTF? - December 31st 2009, 10:10 AM

Thanks both of you. I am going to go to my doctor then!

"Aww How Sweet!"

Closed Thread