TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SezzaPSYCHO Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sezza

Trying to find the words - January 18th 2010, 06:44 PM

I've been trying to find find a way of describing whats going on in my head so I can tell someone, maybe explain why I act the way I do sometimes. It's got so hard to think and speak and I need to explain it, especially to someone at school because I'm doing so badly. So my first step is posting as much as I can on here. Sorry for the long rambling post...

There's a part of me that's always so angry at everything and everyone, past and present. It's becoming the stronger part of me and it's harder to keep back. They're all stronger now, these other parts of me. There's still the girl in side of me thats so scared, so scared of being heart again she doesn't want to leave the house. And the person in side of me that knows that fighting through all this is ultimately pointless because we'll just die in the end. And they get stronger inside my head.

Everyone has memories they never forget. For whatever reason, whether it be because they were so angry, or scared or so unbelievably happy, they stay with a person for ever. I don't know why, probably because i read way too much into things, but most my life are moments like that. Filled with emotions all the time and they stay with me, going round in my head all the time.

But it's not just my thoughts and feeling about these times, it's all these other people inside of me. My head just so clouded with all the noise, all the time and it's so hard to think. Trying to find and follow a train of thought is so hard because it all gets mixed up with everything else going on my head.

I'm failing at school and can't even explain the problem because of the problem. It's taken about two and half hours just right this down, so how am I supposed to sit and explain this??

If you've got this far, thank you for reading all my crap. x
  Send a message via AIM to SezzaPSYCHO Send a message via MSN to SezzaPSYCHO Send a message via Skype™ to SezzaPSYCHO 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
victoria-louise Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Trying to find the words - January 18th 2010, 07:21 PM

Hey. i think the best thing to do is to show someone what you have written on here. you have said that you dont know how to tell someone but if you show someone this then i'm sure they will understand what your feeling.

once they have read this you will probably find it easier to tell them how your feeling but this will just start you off.

good luck, i hope things work out x

(#3 (permalink)) Old
countrykidd Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jess

Re: Trying to find the words - January 18th 2010, 10:06 PM

why don't you try talking to a school councelor or someone like that? They can be very helpful. I would agree with Victoria-louise, and bring this post to whomever you decide to talk to as a kind of icebreaker. good luck
Jess
  Send a message via AIM to countrykidd  
Closed Thread