TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

flashbacks are back - January 29th 2010, 06:20 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

in july 2006 i was assulted hit round the face a few times then the october of 2007 the same girl that assulted me then threatend to slit my throat and kill me. both times the police did nothing, i had flashbacks for a long time after, the flashbacks stopped but now they are worse much worse, not only are they flashbacks but im also having nightmares, last night i dreamnt that :

i was in the shop with my dad and the girl that assulted me was there i did not realise it was her until i said to her excuse me are you in the que at this point she turns round i realise it is her and she realsies it is me and she starts shouting at me coming up in my face waving a knife at me shouting ' im going to kill you you slag,' at me and my dad just walks off and everyone else in the shops stops what they doing, and just watches, she then puts the knife down and starts hitting and pucnhing me and then picks up the knife and stabs me, my dad then comes over starts yelling at me and shouting 'at me why didnt you defend yourself you thicko you stupid idiot defend yourself next time' , he then walks off , the girl pays for her shopping and im left standing the shop just bleeding.

and then i woke up and it ended and i woke up in cold sweat and panicky. why have the flashbacks come back, why am i having these nightmares?. why now ? why ?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Re: flashbacks are back - January 29th 2010, 11:32 PM

I cannot believe the Police are not doing anything about this! You should try to talk to the School Principal or the School Councillor about this if you go to School with her, or try talking to your parents. Someone needs to put that psycho behind bars.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: flashbacks are back - January 30th 2010, 09:20 AM

i dont go to school and i cant tell anyone, and i dont trust the police, the police will only bother once i am dead.

Closed Thread