TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
silversun Offline
Hello, gorgeous :o)
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kayla

Question Weird dreams. - March 2nd 2010, 12:46 AM

The other night I had a really weird dream.
I started out in my classroom, minding my own business. This one kid in my homeroom for realz showed up, and was assigned the seat next to me. He was popular and preppie and didn't like me very much. I liked him alot(not for realz, tho). He was big into sports and I told him that a really cool person was going to be at a big sports meet he was going to on the weekend. Somehow he figured out it was me, and we started to fall in love. Somehow he ended up a year older than me, and I started going to his classes. A girl I didn't know walked up to me and asked if I remembered her from a class I apparently took in 5th grade. I said I didn't even remember taking that class, and we became best friends. I eventually moved into her locker, and the janitor saw me opening her locker. He yelled, "HEY! GET OUTTA HER LOCKER!!". My homeroom teacher pinned me against the lockers and yelled in my face, "ARE YOU DRUNK?! WHY ARE YOU DRUNK?!" I kept screaming back, "NO IM NOT!!!!" to which he replied, "GO TELL THE GUIDANCE COUNSELOR WHY YOU'RE DRUNK!!!" I marched to the guidance office. When I got there, I said, "I'm not drunk and I can't stand alchohol because my mom beats me and my dad is an OTC addict (not for real, and here apparently OTC was a weight loss drug). I then broke into a flashback. I was at the beach, running away from my mum who was trying to hit me. I ran into the water and she gave up, and sat on a towel with my dad. My dad guzzled down a huge bottle of that OTC stuff, and my vision turned into what he saw. The ocean turned into a multitude of swirling colors, and the whole thing turned into a whole commercial about why Trix was different colored. Suddenly, I was at Chuck-E-Cheese, and Chuck-E was in a jail. Then I woke up. What do you think this means? Sorry it was so long.

Love you-- Kayla c:

Feel free to PM me if you need anything or have any questions :-)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jen Offline
Dance in the rain
I've been here a while

Name: Jen

Re: Weird dreams. - March 2nd 2010, 06:44 PM

I don't think it necessarily means anything specific--other than maybe you have some things on your mind. Like, have you been thinking a lot about your family? Are things going on at home that you need to talk to someone about? Have you been thinking about guys and having a crush on someone? Think about all the parts of your dream and see how they relate to real life--and then see what has been on your mind. Then, maybe talk to a friend or parent or someone about what's going on to "get it out", or journal about it or something. Often times our dreams are just a way for us to process life events!

"Do not ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

“if nothing changed, there’d be no butterflies”

Send a message via MSN to Jen  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Make A Wish ☼
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lacey

Re: Weird dreams. - March 2nd 2010, 11:15 PM

Hey Kayla.

I agree with Jen. Dreams usually have a lot to do with things your thinking about during the day. I'm not really sure what all of that could mean. It sounds like in your real life you might get introuble for things that you didn't do. You got yelled at for going into someone elses locker, even though it was your own, but you got introuble for it. You got introuble for being drunk when your not. Then you were going to get hit when you did nothing wrong. Just something to think about.

Also, the chuck-e-cheese thing might be because you saw a commercial for it before you went to bed or somewhere throughout the day. It only takes seeing something once for it to be in your subconsious. Just try to relax before you go to sleep. Try to clear your mind. When I wake up froma bad dream and I'm trying to fall back asleep I imagine a white wall with tons of colors of paint cans. It's like imagine your mind is a blank canvas. It might help you as well.

I hope you have dreams that aren't so weird tonight!
Take care.

Life is to short to put it off anymore
You gotta live it before it’s too late
I can’t turn that clock back around
On what you’re dreaming about
You better do it now, don’t wait

Do something crazy and dumb, while your still young. <3

Need to talk? I'm here. --->
  Send a message via MSN to *~Circus Clown~*  
Closed Thread