TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xHollyx Offline
Not a n00b

Name: holly

mixed emotions,but im not sure why - June 4th 2010, 10:05 PM

i feel angry and sad.i have a feeling of worry over me,the feeling that you get in the pit of your stomach.i feel like ballin my eyes out and screaming at everyone,ive snapped at my friends,ive been annoyed by them easily,ive been crying myself to sleep at night over no paticular reason,ive been feeling sick with worry,ive been physically shaking and i have no idea why any of this is happening to me? yeah ive had my ups and my downs but most of the time i had reasons to feel the way i did,i dont know whats happening to me,i cant make sense of the things in my head,and its really dragging me down,whats wrong with me?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
sirjan xerdaj Offline
Pinkly Smooth .
Average Joe

Name: Xerdaj Sirjan

Re: mixed emotions,but im not sure why - June 5th 2010, 03:57 PM

This sounds familiar. Are you sure you don't know why you feel this way? Yelling at your friends cause they annoy you sounds like things aren't going your way. And because you cry yourself to sleep. Whats going on in your life to make your feel worried? You gotta find out what it is and tell it to off. Or wait for the feelings to go away by themselves.

[X E R D A J] ~Sessyrocks~
-=i wanna be your knight=-
  Send a message via AIM to sirjan xerdaj Send a message via MSN to sirjan xerdaj Send a message via Yahoo to sirjan xerdaj Send a message via Skype™ to sirjan xerdaj 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Banksy Offline
The one and only
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Re: mixed emotions,but im not sure why - June 6th 2010, 01:05 AM

Firstly. theres nothing wrong with you. youre just not reallly happy hun! i just think you need to make sure you try to smile and stuff (: make sure you do stuff in the day and that.

Is therre anything making you feel like this? and maybe you should talk to someone before it gets anyworse.

I DON'T LIKE CHEESE..

Closed Thread