TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Chocolate18 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation Is there something wrong with me - August 22nd 2010, 01:43 PM

Well I always had a little anger problems like my mom but these days it is out of control noy only that but I am getting suicidal I think the only thing stopping me from cutting my self is that I am afraid of the physical pain I will feel , pretty stupid huh, when I do get mad I just start crying like a maniac and can't stop for like an hour and sometimes more. Also my parents fight so much it drives me crazy I can't help it . Sometimes I just cry for no reason like I will ne randomly just sitting on my bed and suddenly I will just think of how Mad everyone makes me feel and I just break into tears. Injust sometimes sit in my room and do absolutely noting except stare at something . Usually I feel depressed. Except on some rare occasions. I think I am going crazy what should I do I have tried everything like meditating I tried talking to my parents but they just blow it off I feel very Aline and just hopeless . I also made plans to run away from home but l am kinda scared to do it but I just feel some day someone is going to push my buttons too much and I'll end up doing something I regret
Help me please I am going to loses it some day
E

(#2 (permalink)) Old
beliievexagaiin Offline
better than the best
Not a n00b

Name: Abbie H

Re: Is there something wrong with me - August 23rd 2010, 02:39 AM

I understand exactly how you feel, so do a lot of other members on TeenHelp. The best solution here is to either turn to God [if you believe in God] or throw yourself into something that will distract you from this hurt. Hang out with friends, go for walks, excersize, play a sport, study. You can message me or any of the other Buddies on here and we will be glad to help you Just remember you aren't alone. We all feel that way sometimes.

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing <3
  Send a message via AIM to beliievexagaiin Send a message via Skype™ to beliievexagaiin 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Chocolate18 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Red face Re: Is there something wrong with me - August 23rd 2010, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed at zero View Post
I understand exactly how you feel, so do a lot of other members on TeenHelp. The best solution here is to either turn to God [if you believe in God] or throw yourself into something that will distract you from this hurt. Hang out with friends, go for walks, excersize, play a sport, study. You can message me or any of the other Buddies on here and we will be glad to help you Just remember you aren't alone. We all feel that way sometimes.
Thanks alot I distract myself with music I practically for music your comment really helped and I really appreciate it .

Closed Thread