TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

I hate people and wanna hurt or even kill them - October 28th 2010, 06:30 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I hate feeling disrespected such as being ignored, treated like I'm nothing, or anything that disregards my feelings.

I hate people who don't wash their hands or are just dirty in general and ruin everything for people like me. Most people don't seem to mind those people, so they spread their germs around as well. People also leave their dog's shit on the ground for people to step on. Then the germs spread all over the ground. People pick up stuff from the ground.

I hate people who get in my way of doing something. They can simply be a customer wanting to pay at my till or they can simply be someone in a room when I need privacy to do something.

I hate people for being racist. Most people are racist in one way or another. They mostly hang out with people that are one of their own or maybe at least closer in pigmentation. They disregard the others. They think they're so cool for making racist jokes when they're not even funny most of the time.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I hate people and wanna hurt or even kill them - October 29th 2010, 05:52 AM

Fuck this bullshit!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
xxprincessxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sammie

Re: I hate people and wanna hurt or even kill them - October 29th 2010, 06:00 AM

I understand where you come from and why you would be mad about this stuff, but you can't control other people, at the end of they day, their going to be who they are and it's not going to matter to them. But you can change you, I know it's frusterating but it's not a good idea to hurt/kill other people just because you're pissed at them and/or their lifestyle.

I don't know if that really helped at all, but I think you should really talk to this out with a professional, they can be helpful in helping you control your anger/emotions on this.

all i want is a place to call my own and
mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone,
woah,
you know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

<3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I hate people and wanna hurt or even kill them - October 29th 2010, 06:56 AM

You're a good person. Fuck everyone else who has a problem with me or wants to spite me!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I hate people and wanna hurt or even kill them - October 30th 2010, 12:03 AM

Fuck this shit!

(#6 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Re: I hate people and wanna hurt or even kill them - October 30th 2010, 12:05 AM

ya i get u i dont like ppl like that either but hate is a strong word use dislike it may help it helps me and try to write letters to these ppl dont acually send it just burn it or rip it up or u can do it anoumously try it it may help

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I hate people and wanna hurt or even kill them - October 30th 2010, 07:18 AM

It won't help...

Why do 56 people view the thread but not reply?

(#8 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I hate people and wanna hurt or even kill them - October 30th 2010, 11:53 PM

Seriously?! Fuck this shit! FUCK!

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Obsidian Offline
Behind Blue Eyes
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Laura

Re: I hate people and wanna hurt or even kill them - October 31st 2010, 02:40 AM

Its normal to be frustrated by life, some of us more than others have real problems with it. People get so wrapped up in their own crap they become desensitised to giving a damn about anyone elses feelings so in return we become irate and disinterested.
You are not nothing, you don't need anyone elses opinion to affirm that, you should know it yourself. Just try remember other struggle with things too, sometimes this makes them act like asses, sometimes not. We're all just trying to get by without snapping and beating something.
  Send a message via MSN to Obsidian Send a message via Skype™ to Obsidian 
Closed Thread