TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TakeMeHigher Offline
captain average
Not a n00b

Name: Lucy

oh my god. - May 2nd 2011, 04:10 AM

fuck knows whats actually going on inside my head at the moment.
I'll list a few events that have taken place and maybe, just maybe someone could make some sense of it.
1.) Im so confused with my sexuality right now, a girl has messed with my head and i literally don't have a clue
2.) been getting shit off people at school for being 'easy' and a slag or whatever, for basically foreplaying with some horrible guy when i was so drunk i didnt know what i was doing
- ive lost my temper so much in the last few weeks, and actually ended up assaulting someone. wondering also if i need anger management or something, because i find it hard to control myself when and if i ever under a situation where i am being made fun off for whatever reason
3.) plus all the exam stress , which there is plently off.

basically, some shit went down tonight
i do apologise for my language, but i cant express myself properly right now.
I went to a guys (guy a) house party, I snogged guy B and guy B got a lot of shit because guy a apparently liked me, i knew guy a liked me, but i had told him that i didnt and he should get over me. Guy b didnt know guy a liked me Everythings a little fuzzy after that....until mme and guy a had a few moments to ourself, we erm yano got a little frisky. no-one saw that. so ye then after that we all calmed down and decidedd to go to bed.

Guy b crashed out on the sofa and i slept in the double bed pstairs, Guy a slept on the floor buy i told him it was fine to sleep in the bed, it wasn't like we' do anything?
turns out that i was just well i don't know what i was thinking, im not attracted to this guy one bit but basically i let him yano to me, then oh my god i couldnt of felt worse.
sort of broke down...

walked home at 4am

what the FUCK

oh god

(((((((((((((((

i need to just wioejksfrhskghkjdg fuck knows. help.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: oh my god. - May 2nd 2011, 07:56 AM

I know what its like to regret something. and to like two guys at once. Well when i regret something i always tell someone..such as my mum, but if you dont want to tell her go to the closest church and confess. As for the guys you have to think which one wwill treat you better and take a chance with them..hopefully i helped D

(#3 (permalink)) Old
kgo446 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: oh my god. - May 2nd 2011, 04:12 PM

Wow it really sounds like you've been on a rollercoaster.
Firstly, calm down.
Don't worry about your sexuality for now, you're 16, and you have plenty of time to figure out your feelings towards others, don't let anyone mess with you or force you to make any harsh decision or do anything impulsive.
For the anger, seriously try just breathing deeply, I thought it was rubbish until I tried it myself. If you are in a bad situation just WALK AWAY. And if you physically cant just go away somewhere in you're head.
Try to take some time to yourself, away from madness and sex and concentrate on time for yourself as well as study time.
Best of luck

(#4 (permalink)) Old
TakeMeHigher Offline
captain average
Not a n00b

Name: Lucy

Re: oh my god. - May 2nd 2011, 06:12 PM

sorry my head was everywhere last night at 5am when i wrote this haha it was more of a rant and a rave, thanks x

(#5 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: oh my god. - May 2nd 2011, 09:00 PM

Getting drunk underage is really stupid, there's a reason they have regulations about it, and it's no wonder you did something dumb. However you did not have sex with him, and I see no reason why that makes you a bad person. Many teens are getting STD's and pregnant at this very moment. Ignore it. That's it for the "Holyier than thou" rant.

Anyway, about questioning your sexuality, that's normal at your age. Don't act on anything until you're sure. Do what you feel is right.

Also about having to choose between "Guy A" and "Guy B" don't. No guy who is worth your time will make pressure you into a relathionship. However cheating on any individual is another story. In other words, make wise choices that reflect the wise person you are.

You have alot of stress right now, and I wish you the best of luck.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

Closed Thread