TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
stevie141 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Steve

Angry Think i really need help - June 14th 2011, 07:02 PM

I haven't been on for a while and i think i might be too old now, if i am can you tell me where to go now.

Right I dunno if this is meant to go here but hey. So for a while I've had problems with my mental health. From things like depression, suicidal thoughts and trauma shit. that kind of thing. Well in the last weeks I've noticed my head is just so fucked up ! I feel so angry and pissed off, sad, depressed, numb all that useless shit I thought I was putting behind me ( im in the middle of seeing a psychologist and having EMDR). But, like since my last meeting I have been so screwed up, im constantly wanting to cut my self again more than normal, like making my arms drip again thats what i want, i've started to punch my self in the face and on my torso and arms. Then it hit me today when just because i wanted my hair fucking cut i wanted to actually die, as in kill my self, die.

I'm struggling really bad with this because I have no one to turn to, not even the psychologist because my partner says he cant deal with me like i was before and i feel worst now and he has to come with me to the sessions because i cant leave the stupid fucking house on my own.

I really need someone to talk to, I've been given loads of numbers and shit but I am too anxious to use a phone and my partner is always with me. I just dont know what to fucking do anymore I can't talk to anyone because the only ones I have either can't cope or I can't tell them. I don't know what to do anymore ...
  Send a message via MSN to stevie141  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
BethanyAnn Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Bethany

Re: Think i really need help - June 14th 2011, 10:14 PM

Okay well one you can talk to me... i have skype and messanger... also a psychologist diagnoses mental issues and gives you medication they arn't really there to help just to listen, you need a therapist some one who will listen, talk to you, and then tell you how to cope or the best method to go about things... No one deserves to feel this way and I really hate reading about people who self harm themselves it breaks my heart and I want to help so I am here anytime PM me IM me or skype me I am always near my computer or I will get an alert on my phone

"Have no fear for giving in, Have no fear for giving over
You'd better know that in the end, Its better to say too much, Than never to say what you need to say again" - John Mayer

Send a message via Yahoo to BethanyAnn Send a message via Skype™ to BethanyAnn 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Music Offline
Thoroughly medicated
I've been here a while

Name: Richard

Re: Think i really need help - June 15th 2011, 03:46 AM

Just to correct Bethany, a psychiatrist makes diagnoses and prescribes medication. A psychologist is a therapist.

Member since 2005
  Send a message via MSN to Music  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
BethanyAnn Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Think i really need help - June 16th 2011, 05:34 AM

Sorry haha I knew there was a difference I see a therapist but I knew there was another one lol I am soo sorry we call them therapist not the other thing

You'd better know that in the end, Its better to say too much, Than never to say what you need to say again" - John Mayer

(#5 (permalink)) Old
BethanyAnn Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Think i really need help - June 16th 2011, 05:34 AM

Learn something new everyday I guess

Closed Thread