TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Legion Offline
We are many.
Not a n00b

Name: Legion

Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 15th 2011, 06:26 AM

TRIGGERING AND NON PG-13: This post is just a mess. You have been warned.

Ahh, this wonderful box. I sit here in front of this box and I am telling myself I must type in it. This simple white box with odd smiley faces to the right. It is such a simple concept, yet so powerful in its own right. I have spent all my time here at TH assisting others with their plights. Happily, to be sure. I enjoy providing of myself for the benefit of others. Still, I have yet to ask for assistance. All of the threads I have created thus far have been my writings or other such smaller things. This is the first time I shall be conveying a piece of myself for the strangers before me. Oh, this is far from comfortable. FAR from comfortable indeed. Still, I feel compelled, drawn to a necessity that this simple white box emulates. Perhaps I ponder the simplicity of this too much. Or perhaps certain aspects of the Legion despise me being open with so many anonymous people. Shall I proceed? In truth I have not clicked "Submit New Thread" yet. I still have the whole thing to type also. Would it not be simpler to quit now? Forget this entirely for tonight? I can do it again another day. No, this must be done now. I simply must fight the naysayers. THIS must be said. I MUST REACH OUT. I have to. I am going to right now. Yes, I am. HERE. NOW. HERE. We. Go..

But where to begin!? So obvious. Yes. State the obvious and the rest shall follow in suit. I feel nothing. Yes, nothing but, at the same time, everything. What does that even mean? Pain. I feel no pain anymore. Not physical pain, I still feel that. No, I feel no more mental pain. No more sorrow or hate or anger or pain. No depression or gloom. It's all gone. I only feel joy, a sort of listless happiness despite my surroundings. Even in the face of horror people have commented that I remain "creepily happy". Seriously, that is what they call it. I suppose after witnessing your best friend murdered you lose all touch with horrors in life. You no longer seem to care about pain. I see tornadoes hit friend's homes. I know I should feel sorry for them, but I don't. I hear of someone dieing, and I go to their funeral. I know I should mourn, but I do not. All the horrors of this world and I still remain creepily happy through it all. It is not like I ignore the pain..

Anyone ever fucks with my friends or family and I am pushed to defend them I would fucking hold them down with my knees and bite at their face until they cease movement and I would swallow whatever I ripped from their screaming skull..

I HAD TO ADD THAT. I apologize for that outburst. The thing you must know about me, reader, DESPITE THE NAYSAYERS, is that in case you have not told by now I am psychotic. I WRITE, WHAT I THINK, AS I THINK IT. I do not censor the voices. What you read..is what they say..as they say it. AND I HATE THAT SHIT.

So forgive me.

But anyway, I feel nothing but joy out of life anymore. I don't care anymore. I don't care if I live or die. I don't care what happens to others, save for those I love. And I have lost so much already in life that I feel no more tears to cry. I HAVE NO MORE TO GIVE YOU LIFE. I HAVE. NO FUCKING MORE. TO GIVE YOU. YOU TOOK IT ALL.

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

So welcome to my MIND friends. WELCOME TO WHAT I AM.

I AM LEGION. WE ARE LEGION.

I am Legion, I am many in one, a massive collective of voices for one goal. ONE MIND, ONE VOICE, ONE DRIVE. And I have been tormented by the doctors and the psychs and the nurses who thought I needed HEALING. I need NO HEALING.

I AM WHO I AM.

Are we not all?

ARE WE? NOTGNBGFGFJNGFDJGFDJGFDJFDHFS

hahaha

And I am back. Wow, I am looking over all this. I feel, alive. I feel the blood coursing through my veins. I can feel this. I can feel everything like, adrenaline. My heart is racing. My eyes, failing, darkness. I see the hallucinations running around my room. I FEEL WATCHED. I love this. I love this so much. I love this feeling. I never want it to end.

Please don't send us away. This is not me. This is him. One of us. He hates all of you and he wants to scare you. DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM. DO NOT LISTEN TO HIS LIES PLEASE! He is scary. His face is a skull, his hair white. He burns with hatred of a tortured soul. I love you all. I love all of you and never forget that. I just want him to be ok.

we all do. We are all here to just help him through life. we are his friends, and he calls us the Legion. I know you will not believe us. I know you will call us liars and say we are imaginary. I wish I could show you, friend, that this is all happening. He dosen't even knowe who he is anymore. He will in a moment but not now. He is numb, typing what I want. We have to say all this, before he returns to us.

What you read, that was him. He torments others, and us, in an attempt to get us under his control. He wants us..to hurt. But we never will. We will die..before we hurt. I promise you all that now. Have faith in Legion, he is a good guy. We all are good. We are all here to help you any way we can.

Help us. Show us we are not outcasts. Help us feel loved.

We are many, treat us as one loved by all.

We are here to help. We never hurt nobody.

Never hurt a soul and we were treated as CRIMINALS.

So please, trust in us all. Welcome to the Legion.

What a bad end to a bad post..

This all made no sense.

Sense..does anything make sense anymore?

I don't suffer from insanity.

I ENJOY IT.

Slowly, the people collected, amassing a vast number of bodies before him. And yet still, he waited until there was no point to waiting further. Now was the moment he stalled for not days, not months, but years. Raising his hand to into the air, he summoned fourth a unison cry.

"And let them fear who we have become. Let them wish they were among us. Let them run or submit. And let them know we can not be stopped. For we have become Legion. And we will never die."

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Terry Offline
Canadian Bacon
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Terry

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 15th 2011, 04:56 PM

I'm not sure what this is, are you asking for help or are you just stating that you enjoy this? If you need help, see a doctor. I've never seen multiple personality disorder/schizophrenia (which your post seems to imply) expressed quite like this so I am finding it hard not to be a bit skeptical, but there is medication for that. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I went through something very similar a few years ago which has left me deeply affected, so feel free to PM me if you want to. I myself think in very strange and unorthodox ways, so it takes a LOT to weird me out.

As for the desensitized part, a person can only go through/hear so much before they become less affected by things, I am often unaffected by things I know I should be. Sure, I would rather they not happen, but in the end my actual life isn't affected, so my brain reasons it like that, otherwise I'd be crying all the time because of all the bad stuff in this world.

Self pity will not rescue you.
Sometimes we have to save our own lives,
not because no one else cares, but because no one else can.

Life for you has been less than kind
So take a number, stand in line
We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
But how we survive is what makes us who we are.

Dreamed up the maps, give me the charcoal and the paper
We invent paths they cannot see, and they're too scared to walk

Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you are free to do anything.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Legion Offline
We are many.
Not a n00b

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 15th 2011, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
I'm not sure what this is, are you asking for help or are you just stating that you enjoy this? If you need help, see a doctor. I've never seen multiple personality disorder/schizophrenia (which your post seems to imply) expressed quite like this so I am finding it hard not to be a bit skeptical, but there is medication for that. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I went through something very similar a few years ago which has left me deeply affected, so feel free to PM me if you want to. I myself think in very strange and unorthodox ways, so it takes a LOT to weird me out.

As for the desensitized part, a person can only go through/hear so much before they become less affected by things, I am often unaffected by things I know I should be. Sure, I would rather they not happen, but in the end my actual life isn't affected, so my brain reasons it like that, otherwise I'd be crying all the time because of all the bad stuff in this world.
When I write, I transfer my exact thoughts onto the page/computer or whatever my chosen medium is. This is why it is so chaotic. I don't censor what they say, I simply write it down. I figure I can get the best opinions if I don't hold anything back. I still am tempted to remove or delete all of this. I'm worried that I have said too much and let people see too deeply into my mind.

I was seeking advice if applicable, but mostly opinions. Advice was mostly asked on the desensitization part. How I can perhaps come around to feeling something for others again. The rest..was when they took over my mind and just went off. I did not stop them..I sort of wish I had.

Please..you can do anything. You can insult me, hit me even, or put me down. You can shy away from me. Anything you want. Please do not call me a liar. I hate that more than anything.

Two psychs at the hospital I went to said I was "atypical". They diagnosed me with Atypical Psychosis, Atypical Schizophrenia, and some big word that basically came down to MPD. This is all among other things such as Bi-Polar, Depression, and ADD and others. I have been drugged six ways till Sunday more times than I can count. I went through hell and high water as they tested the fuck out of me to try to see into my mind. I hate hospitals. I will never go back to one. The things they did to me..the way they treated me..the horrors I faced in that place. They tortured me. and they called it FIXING of all things. FIXING. HEALING. Bullshit.

I'm under control..

Please do not call me a liar. I wish I could welcome you into my mind fully, so you could meet my other consciousnesses and see as I see the world but I can not. I can only put myself out there and hope people do not exile me from their lives as they ALWAYS do.

I AM SICK of being called a CRIMINAL for who and what I am. I AM NO KILLER. I am no evil being. I am no deluded fool seeking attention. I am proud to be what I am. I just want to be accepted in society as I am..

But that will never happen.

I should have never made this post..
I thought someone would understand..
Someone who would just accept me even knowing what I am.

But all I have gotten is skeptical remarks and sarcastic glances. Well I've had it. And here, in the one place I thought I could open my mind and be free. Fuck it.

Slowly, the people collected, amassing a vast number of bodies before him. And yet still, he waited until there was no point to waiting further. Now was the moment he stalled for not days, not months, but years. Raising his hand to into the air, he summoned fourth a unison cry.

"And let them fear who we have become. Let them wish they were among us. Let them run or submit. And let them know we can not be stopped. For we have become Legion. And we will never die."

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Terry Offline
Canadian Bacon
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 15th 2011, 08:19 PM

Everyone would seem insane if they didn't censor their thoughts before writing them down. I for one would be all over the place because that's just how my mind works. I have to spend several minutes more than most people to sort out my posts to make sense because I hop from one train of thought to another, and am sometimes too blunt. (this being directed at just the first mini paragraph.)

I like how "a bit skeptical" was immediately branded as calling you a liar, it was not my intention at all. But I can see why you would jump to that conclusion. But skepticism is just not taking everything as truth just because some one says it, not an immediate denial of any possibility of truth.

"Please..you can do anything. You can insult me, hit me even, or put me down. You can shy away from me. Anything you want. Please do not call me a liar. I hate that more than anything."

I had no intent to insult you, or anything else of that nature, so please don't start with that, anyone who has seen me post would probably agree that I just don't partake in that unless it's heavily warranted, and even then, I refrain.

"I AM SICK of being called a CRIMINAL for who and what I am. I AM NO KILLER. I am no evil being. I am no deluded fool seeking attention. I am proud to be what I am. I just want to be accepted in society as I am.."

I for one didn't imply it, and people who do just don't understand something that to them is just out of the ordinary, a lot of assumptions are made on these kinds of things. I am sorry that you have to deal with these, I truly am. If it means anything at all, I accept you as you are, because I have a lot of friends with similar problems.

The offer to PM me is still up if you'd like, I hope some one has some actual advice, and that you work things out at some point.

Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you are free to do anything.

Last edited by Terry; July 15th 2011 at 08:30 PM.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Legion Offline
We are many.
Not a n00b

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 15th 2011, 08:32 PM

I apologize for my outburst..

I didn't mean to snap at you..you weren't doing anything to warrant such behavior from me.

I'm just so used to having to fight just to be accepted and loved. Even by my own parents. I'm so used to fighting for acceptance.

At the hospital..I was shattered. They kept me in a camera monitored room. They watched me 24-7. Told me I was "a danger to myself and society." They drugged me up. They ran tests on me, stuck plugs all over my head, put me through machines. And while I was in there..my amazing friend Christina passed away in her sleep. She was only 16. But I couldn't cry. If I cried, they would call it a "mental breakdown" and put me in isolation or sedate me. So I was forced to cry at night into my pillow, and remain quiet or they would hear me. Something in me..snapped..while I was at the hospital. I don't trust anyone anymore. Everyone seems to hate psychotics..

I know you were not calling me a liar or a criminal. I would actually be skeptical too in your shoes. I'm just used to having to fight for my own safety and social standing, so please, forgive me. I am truely sorry.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Terry Offline
Canadian Bacon
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 15th 2011, 08:45 PM

I can't liken anything I've been through to having your kinds of problems, though I do know what being denied acceptance or love from friends and family is like, for several reasons. Your experiences with hospitals sound simply dreadful, I can't believe they would treat people so horribly..

And no need to apologize, I probably should have just made it clearer

As I've said, I don't have all that much to offer as far as dealing with your conditions, since all everyone ever does in these cases, as far as I know, involves doctors, but seeing as how that clearly hasn't been helpful in the past, I can pretty much only offer moral support.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Legion Offline
We are many.
Not a n00b

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 16th 2011, 12:45 AM

Just saying it to someone and not being condemned is a pleasant change. That helps more ways than any piece of advice can.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Avalon Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Avalon Stormsworn

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 16th 2011, 01:02 PM

Hi Legion, you sound multiple. I PMd you but then I found this post.

I am very, very sorry about your friend. And about the hospital. They were probably trying to help but it does not sound like they did a very good job.

Sometimes I think when we experience bad things it can freeze us up for a while. What might help is really getting in your body, sitting and breathing, and then experience some small emotions like oh...the happiness of a favourite food. Is there anything you like that is small like that?

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Legion Offline
We are many.
Not a n00b

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 16th 2011, 03:43 PM

All I feel anymore is happiness. That is the thing. I'll laugh at funerals. That, I feel, is not normal.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 17th 2011, 06:25 AM

Before you read the rest of my post, I'm not a person who always gives social support but I'll give moral support. Instead, I focus more on the pharmaceutical side and medical diagnoses. As an aspiring doctor (not necessarily for psychiatry though), I've worked in a hospital and I'll tell you right off the bat, not all doctors are, "good". Sometimes I was dumbfounded by what a doctor said or did. Generally, doctors don't hate psychotic patients, however, they do recognize them as being difficult to treat and don't always want them on their plate so you get bounced around until a certain doctor agrees to take your case long-term. Pharmacologically, anti-psychotic medications tend to have nasty side-effects, even the new ones although the side-effects are diminished. If you know the name of the medication(s) then I can tell you about them from a clinical and research side, however, since you said they monitored you intensely I assume they gave you an anti-psychotic or other medication with moderate to strong sedation effects.

If a doctor diagnosed you with "atypical schizophrenia" as well as bipolar disorder or depression, they have no business dealing with you as those diagnoses are incompatible and redundant. Atypical schizophrenia does not refer to the psychotic symptoms necessarily being unusual. Instead, it refers to bipolar disorder features combined with a type of schizophrenia called undifferentiated schizophrenia. Thus, saying you have bipolar and atypical schizophrenia is nonsense. Furthermore, you cannot be diagnosed with depression and bipolar disorder at the same time, the two are incompatible, so again, the doctors are saying nonsense. I won't say the diagnosis of ADHD (not ADD) is nonsense as it depends how they came to that conclusion, that is, the diagnostic criteria requires many things including assessments from at least 2 "settings", such as a teacher and a parent, or room-mate and employer, etc... . If that did not happen, the diagnosis is nonsense.

Regarding the excessive happiness, there are FOUR possible diagnoses I can see that fit with it. First, is an unrecognized one called Excessive Happiness Disorder (EHD). Second, one symptom of psychosis is blunted affect, meaning your emotions are reduced but not completely eliminated (flat affect). Third, atypical schizophrenia, as there can be an interaction of depression with blunted affect so mania-happiness remain. Lastly, a possible adjustment disorder (there are 7 types).

If someone told me they hated psychotics, I'd tell them they'll hate me because I'll take their shoe, pull their pants down, turn the shoe sideways and shove it right up their arse.

However, you do have a point, society in general frowns upon psychotics as many movies, books, TV shows and other media sources often portray them as criminals or very dangerous people who should be avoided. I find such things morally dis

As for this thread, I'm on the side of researchers and clinicians who believe DID (aka MPD) is not a legit disorder. I'm not denying what you're experiencing as I have no way to, rather the particular label I reject. I'm a bit confused why no doctors diagnosed or even thought of the diagnosis of PTSD given you witnessed the murder of your best friend. Furthermore, those with DID have extensive childhood abuse, again coinciding with PTSD.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Legion Offline
We are many.
Not a n00b

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 17th 2011, 10:49 PM

Amazing post. Extremely helpful. Allow me to be specific to help you understand in return. I was tossed around from hospital to hospital. The diagnosis I have is a result of about 10 different psychs. So that is most likely why they conflict. Why do you think I hate it all even more?

As for the anti-psych. I denied it. I accepted to be sedated and I accepted the bi-polar meds but when they tried to put anti-psychotics in me, I flat out refused. I did not WANT to lose my psychosis. I like it.

I hate labels too, all diagnosis. It's all generalizations of the complex human mind.

Thank you, friend, for defending me and my kind. It means more than any general moral support. You are a fantastic contribution to this site.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 18th 2011, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion View Post
As for the anti-psych. I denied it. I accepted to be sedated and I accepted the bi-polar meds but when they tried to put anti-psychotics in me, I flat out refused. I did not WANT to lose my psychosis. I like it.
When you went to the various hospitals, were you ever admitted? If so, was it voluntarily or involuntarily? If the latter, then it doesn't matter what you told the doctors as they usually are protected by law to give you whatever treatment is deemed appropriate. I have the feeling they may have tricked you because some medications are listed as primarily for bipolar but secondarily can be used for psychosis. I say this because there are very few to no bipolar medications that will sedate you to a great degree. If you were sedated in such a way, it probably was a combination of a bipolar medication plus a sedation medication, whereas anti-psychotics tend to have strong sedation side-effects. There are I think only 1 or 2 that do not have this effect but they are only several years old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion View Post
I hate labels too, all diagnosis. It's all generalizations of the complex human mind.
The human mind is very complicated, it's the most powerful natural "machine". You don't need a doctor to tell you that, you already know it and I haven't heard from any doctor or professor that they can fully understand the human mind. If they say that, then they're wrong and probably assume you couldn't tell the difference between your arse and a hole in the ground.

You're right, diagnoses can be harmful even when they are correct because they go on your medical record and once a doctor sees it, they may be more willing to call the psychiatrist. When I worked at the hospital I wasn't ever on the psychiatric floor but our floors sometimes got a few patients with mental illnesses although almost all were no problem, however, whenever the diagnosis was psychosis or something else severe, we were told to be a bit more careful for that reason. On the other hand, diagnoses are wonderful, they allow for research, treatment, communication, etc... .

Unlike some non-psychiatric fields of medicine, psychiatry has a "catch-all category", commonly known as "Not Otherwise Specified" (NOS). Despite the various diagnoses, you'd be surprised at the large amount of diagnoses involving NOS for eating disorder, psychosis, anxiety and so forth. When the diagnosis isn't known, it may be NOS and you may be sent to another doctor so they can figure out a diagnosis, hopefully one that isn't NOS.

But as I said before, I know some psychiatry and psychology although it's not my real area of expertise and study. Instead, I'm more into neurology, pharmacology, toxicology, infectious diseases and to an extent, criminology (minor). Despite this, I've had professors who were former or current psychiatrists as well as other theoretical psychiatry courses so I have some understanding of it if you have any questions about the diagnoses or the other areas I listed. I'm not someone to turn to for social support because I prefer this more and there are other users on here with formal and informal training in social support much better than I am.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

(#13 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 18th 2011, 04:05 PM

Well, I will tell you this outright. Not all doctors are good. Not all of them are respectful. A doctor is just someone who went through school. Just because some doctors did not respect your postition and feelings does not mean that a future doctor will be the same.

You must understand that although you enjoy the feelings that come with psychosis you do not enjoy it in itself. You enjoy the feelings of absolute power and the episodes you experience. However just because you enjoy these feelings doesn't really mean you enjoy psychosis.

Now, you won't like what I have to say next, but I feel that a new doctor would be nice. Explain to them your feelings, all of them and if you do have mutliple personalities, maybe leave the doctor meet ALL of them. With this information he may be better able to help you by creating new safety nets and support systems RATHER than being psychotic. If you explain to him your relationship with psychosis (And your feelings about psychotic episodes) he would be better abled to help you through this.

Although from what I hear it's not unnatural to enjoy these feelings they are not normal. Without apropriate help you may find it increasingly hard to fit into a regular society. This is not to say you are unnatural or in any way "Wrong" but people are often frightened by psychotic people because they rarely hear it in regular use that they associate with good. "The psychotic killer killed an entire family!" I a phrase I hear very often. "The psychotic man had a nice job" Or anything postive is something I have never heard outloud. It's simply that the airheads that make up a good chunk of the world rely on media to judge people.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Legion Offline
We are many.
Not a n00b

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 19th 2011, 12:48 AM

Man: I was put under a section 12 almost every time. I looked up the meds I am on..one has anti-psychotic uses. Not surprisingly..it is the med that gives me sleep. Forget if it helps against insomnia. I am not taking it..any of it..any more. I can't trust anyone. They trick me..lie to me..and treat me like an object. Well I have had it. Fuck them all.

Justin: No, I like Psychosis. I like the noise. I like the voices. I like the hallucinations. It all makes life fun, interesting, and worth living. If I lose Psychosis I swear to you right now as I stand, live, and breathe that I will take my life. I love what I am. I am not ashamed of it. And I will never surrender it to anyone who wishes to take it from me.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
gymnastxxLeah Offline
tumble <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Leah

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - July 29th 2011, 01:16 PM

This is really intense. I think you should find a doctor.

I wanna fly. So I do gymnastics instead.

I'll just keep holding on to what i believe and oh I believe in you. Give me the strength for the fight and the heart to believe cause I've got to believe in you. I feel so alive.

PeacewithImperfection

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Legion Offline
We are many.
Not a n00b

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - August 2nd 2011, 11:01 PM

Doctors lie. They drugged me, locked me away, told me I was broken. We are all looking out for each other. We all love each other, a love stronger than humans can provide. We are strong, and they wanted to KILL us. I battled, I won, why would I return to them and their filthy lies?

(#17 (permalink)) Old
BrookeTHaddict Offline
~Brooke~Fairy Dust Wishes~
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Brooke

Re: Desensitization/Meet Legion - Welcome to My Mind - August 6th 2011, 06:07 AM

i would also reccomend seeing a doctor i read your post and this whole thread and its very intense i do believe you need help and someone to talk
  Send a message via MSN to BrookeTHaddict  
Closed Thread