TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
psychosocial Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Angry i wish i couldn't speak. - July 24th 2011, 04:53 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I can't keep living like this. I feel like I've ruined my whole life already. Something has to be wrong with my brain. I'm not in control of my thoughts anymore, bad things are always in my head. No matter what I do, a bad thought creeps in and then the dam breaks and bad things are all I can think about. My mom just got out of jail. I realized the other day that i didnt miss her as much as I should have and that makes me feel like a bitch.
My mom believes her own lies, she believes my dad hit her and jumped on her stomach and all that shit. I live with my dad, I believe he never hit her. Ill never know. I don't want to live with an abuser so all I can do is believe my dad. I cut for the first time in a long time about a week ago. Me and my mom got in the biggest fight ever so when she drove me home, the first thing I did was cut two lines on my thigh on top of the scars from a few years back. I was suicidal that day and if my dad wouldn't have talked to me for a few hours I would've offed myself. I tried once when I was 11.
Okay let's get to my fucked up brain and my stupid mouth.I never want to hang out with people. I only talk to people at school, other than that I'd rather be alone. I wish I knew a way to severely damage my vocal chords because my opinions are what get me started in fights and arguments. Then I say things I regret and I'm ashamed. My family would be better without me. Shopping isn't even fun anymore. I'm not alive, I feel like I'm in limbo or purgatory or whatever. I want to. T I really don't know what will ever make me happy. I need something
constant in my life. But I don't trust anyone. Not my mom, not my dad, NO ONE. I hate seeing the judgement in people's eyes which is why I'm venting on here.

I've been diagnosed with depression before, I believe I still have it. My counsler recommends anxiety meds for my issues. My dad doesn't believe in meds so I self medicate with muscle relaxers so I can sleep instead of dealing with my feelings.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Banono Offline
The normal 15 year old girl
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i wish i couldn't speak. - July 25th 2011, 05:41 PM

shit.. I really wish I could help you... sure hope someone does

Closed Thread