TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
kyraaxo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: kyra-lynn

Points: 7,373, Level: 12 Points: 7,373, Level: 12 Points: 7,373, Level: 12

Exclamation Return of Anorexia (HELP) - June 23rd 2012, 08:06 PM

I think my anorexia is coming back. People keep telling me I'm fat, and now I have no urge to eat at all. I don't know why, but I don't want to start all over again. I feel ugly, stupid, and fat. Wtf is wrong with me!?!

always here for support, &always here to helpp♥

fighting self harm. - last time i've cut;
9/2/2011
3/18/2012
6/23/12
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Outside, huh?

Name: Cathy

Points: 43,443, Level: 29 Points: 43,443, Level: 29 Points: 43,443, Level: 29

Re: Return of Anorexia (HELP) - June 23rd 2012, 08:29 PM

I'm sorry that you have to go through with anorexia again. From the looks of your profile picture, you're not fat. People who are calling you fat are just insecure jerks who prey on other people and make them feel weaker than them, so they can be all powerful and strong and think they're invincible and can do anything. You are a strong, beautiful person. Please stay strong.

Member Since 1/15/2012

Last edited by .:PrincessZelda:.; June 24th 2012 at 01:10 AM.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Return of Anorexia (HELP) - June 25th 2012, 08:28 AM

Hey Kyra-Lynn,

I gotta completely agree with Cathy, those people calling you fat are just stupid, immature, insecure, with a good chance of probably being a jerk as well. But as somebody that has been through it before, why would you want to go through it all again? The awful feeling of sickness in your stomach? The lying? The constant thoughts of food, calories, fat, all of that? You do NOT deserve to go through this again. Think about all the reasons you recovered the first time.

Are these people at your school? Would you be able to talk to somebody about this bullying? And is there an adult you can talk to about these thoughts BEFORE they turn into a relapse? Recovery is worth it. If you can't remember some of the reasons why, check out this thread. It'll help remind you all the reasons to recover.

Good luck! We're always here for you!

something burning?
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
BestFriend Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,087, Level: 12 Points: 7,087, Level: 12 Points: 7,087, Level: 12

Re: Return of Anorexia (HELP) - June 26th 2012, 02:34 PM

eat as much as you can and want. maybe some healthier food. the thing you should do is to start working out. you will lose weight, feel better, hapier and healthier. so back that diets off. nobody actually lost weight on that day. so just work out and drink planty of water. that will help you lose weight. hope i helped
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Return of Anorexia (HELP) - June 28th 2012, 05:57 PM

I am sorry that you have to deal with people calling such names but they are stupid. You should just disregard what they are saying and and continue on the road of recovery. I know how hard recovery is when you are faced with obstacles like this but you can do it! Is there anyone you can talk to about the people who are calling you these names? If so I think you should; I realize it can be hard to talk about things like this but this type of bullying should not be allowed to go on.

Do you have any friends or family you can talk to about these feelings of you desire to go back to Anorexia? If so you should try reaching out to them; remember that Eating Disorders feed off of secrecy so if you don't keep this desire for relapse a secret it could really help with getting to a better place.

I hope this helped and if you need anything feel free to pm me.
Closed Thread