TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Eating Disorders (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f15-eating-disorders/)
-   -   Eating disorder or something else? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f15-eating-disorders/t108443-eating-disorder-something-else/)

Cutie7519 August 24th 2012 03:25 AM

Eating disorder or something else?

I am starting to think I have an eating disorder. I have fat stomach and I'm [EDITED] pounds and I am 5'1 and have this major fat issue with my stomach and since being on a BC my mom said I lost weight. I don't believe her and I look in the mirror and see myself and this fucking ugly fat hanging off my stomach.

But I eat fine and I'm not a person who eats a lot or snacks on things. I don't drink much soda or anything to drink for that matter. But what is wrong with me? Why do I still feel fat?

SleepingSickness August 24th 2012 03:28 AM

Re: Eating disorder or something else?

Well I'm not a professional but from personal experience with myself and my friend (who had an ED) most people with eating disorders only think about there weight. For instance, if I'm eating something I'm thinking, "how much fat is in this? How many calories??" you also limit yourself to eating. Some people purge (throw up) binge (eat lots of food) and starve (don't let themselves eat).
Hope this helped

Cutie7519 August 24th 2012 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepingSickness (Post 936365)
Well I'm not a professional but from personal experience with myself and my friend (who had an ED) most people with eating disorders only think about there weight. For instance, if I'm eating something I'm thinking, "how much fat is in this? How many calories??" you also limit yourself to eating. Some people purge (throw up) binge (eat lots of food) and starve (don't let themselves eat).
Hope this helped

I just feel like just starving myself till my body feels right for me. Just lie and say I'm not hungry.

SleepingSickness August 24th 2012 03:33 AM

That does sound like you could be developing an eating disorder...thats pretty much what happened to me.
I would try and put a stop to this before you develope an eating disorder and cant stop. There are healthier ways to diet then starving yourself, if your concerned about your weight then you should seek out a doctor to ask about healthy diets.
You know I'm here for you whenever you need me.

Cutie7519 August 24th 2012 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepingSickness (Post 936368)
That does sound like you could be developing an eating disorder...thats pretty much what happened to me.
I would try and put a stop to this before you develope an eating disorder and cant stop. There are healthier ways to diet then starving yourself, if your concerned about your weight then you should seek out a doctor to ask about healthy diets.
You know I'm here for you whenever you need me.

I have made up my mind. I'm just going to starve myself. My mom says I'm "not" fat but who cares I'm fat, ugly and unloveable. Maybe I'll be happy to finally fit into a size (Edited) pants and look sexy in shorts and not have my fat ass hanging out.

crazychick10793 August 24th 2012 05:12 AM

first of all, weight numbers are not allowed here......secondly....from a standpoint of someone who has been diagnosed, please get some help before it's too late! ED is never the answer

Cutie7519 August 24th 2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazychick10793 (Post 936405)
first of all, weight numbers are not allowed here......secondly....from a standpoint of someone who has been diagnosed, please get some help before it's too late! ED is never the answer

There is no hope for me! My parents will drag me to someone when I haven't ate in 5 days. What is a way it can seem like I ate but flush food down the toilet.