TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Haruhi Offline
Kpop Fan ~
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jorddii

Underweight</3 - November 26th 2012, 09:23 PM

Okay so at the beginning of this year I felt like a total fatty and I hated myself, now I'm too skinny and I feel horrible and guilty when I eat. I've lost way too much weight, I love my flat stomach but my boobs are next to none and there's nothing to pinch onto anymore..

Sat here crying because I've let myself go so much, I just feel horrific whenever I eat something. All my friends and family have been saying how worried they are about my weight. I am really worried now, I've tried eating more and stuff but it just makes me feel horrible.

I don't want to feel like this anymore.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Lori8118 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lori

Re: Underweight</3 - November 26th 2012, 09:38 PM

It's good that you see what your eating disorder is doing to your body. I know it can be tough to eat with an eating disorder, but try to eat a little more each day. You may also want to talk to a professional or a doctor or even a guidance counselor about this. If not that then talk to someone in your famil or one of your friends; they obviously care a lot about you an don't want you to get hurt. When you eat, imagine they are watching you, so that you'll eat more. You could always PM me, I also have an ED, and know how that feels. I would be more than happy to talk to you stay strong, and good luck

"You don't need to be beautiful on the outside to be beautiful on the inside" -unknown

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Honey Muffin Offline
Average Joe

Name: Kamrin

Re: Underweight</3 - November 30th 2012, 02:38 AM

Hi darling I too remember taking a good look at myself & seeing what I've done. It's a scary wakeup call & can be tough to just simply change your eating habits. I know what helped me was eating just a little more each day..you don't have to overeat, just eat enough to get back to your healthy weight. I know you can do it you've realized what this ED can do & you want to stop it. I'm proud of you you can do this<333 don't hesitate to message me if you need someone to talk to ♥

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: Underweight</3 - November 30th 2012, 03:06 PM

It sounds to me like you really don't want to deal with the emotions an Eating Disorder brings on. You mention your friends and family being worried, well it sounds like you are too. And I think that's important for you to notice and cling to. I think you should talk to your family about what you told us. They obviously care for you, and want to help you. Let them. I think you should go see a doctor about the health side of this. It's important that you regulate your health. Then I think you should consider seeing a counselor. I know talking to people is hard, but it's worth it. You're strong, you don't need to deal with the distress an ED brings on. And you more than definitely don't have to battle this alone. Lean on people, and get yourself help. It's truly worth it in the end. Hang in there <3

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
Closed Thread