TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kate4 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Please help me loose weight - February 18th 2013, 08:39 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I am hopeless. No one seems to understand what it is like. What it is like to be hungry ALL THE TIME. I am always hungry and I always, always, always want food. But no, I have huge thighs. I know it is stupid to think that once my thighs loose [EDITED] in circumference suddenly my world will brighten up but still, I can't help but imagine how much happier I would be. The bitter truth is that no matter what I eat, I am still hungry. I can't enjoy my food because I look down at my saddle bags and I just want to shrivel up and die. I despise those people who eat whatever the hell they want and have those skinny perfect, long, beautiful legs. Yet, I have been trying for years and I have tried everything, and my legs are still short and fat. I want to eat food and feel like I deserve it, feel good, taste something and not feel guilty. Is that too much to want? I pinch my thighs constantly cause I am a victim of my inner fantasy that somehow I can just grab the meat and pull it off. I am hungry, so hungry, very hungry, all the time, no matter what I eat. Yet the more my appetite grows, the more my meat bags grow, and the more I cry. The worst part is that no one understands my frustration. My father says to me to hit the gym more, as if I wasn't already going everyday. He tells me to do squats as if I need more thigh muscle. I hate him because he doesn't understand what its like to be a big old fat ass with thunder thighs. NOTHING WORKS. EXERCISE FAILS. Ever since I stopped being anorexic my thighs have just gotten bigger and bigger and my parents do not understand. I want to EAT and I want skinny legs. I can't stop thinking about my highs. I just can't get them out of my mind. I can't stop hating them. I can't stop hatting everything about myself.

Last edited by Coffee.; February 18th 2013 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Please no weight numbers or indications of human body weight, it is against Code of Conduct. Thanks. :)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Please help me loose weight - February 18th 2013, 11:16 PM

Hey there,

Have you tried going to a doctor to see if 1) you are actually overweight and 2) healthy ways to shrink your thighs? For me, I naturally have very large hips, butt and thighs, its the way my body is built. My body fat is actually low, but the way I am built is not beautiful to societal standards. You can't stop the way youre naturally built, you can only accept it.

Stay strong, you're beautiful. <3

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
Closed Thread