TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
jhonyazrim Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,714, Level: 9 Points: 3,714, Level: 9 Points: 3,714, Level: 9

Exclamation Anorexia without being Anorexic - April 3rd 2017, 11:50 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I am no teen, I am 29, but I thought I would register to share this with you all.

As a child I was Misdiagnosed with ADHD when I was 6 and put on ritalin. I was excluded from three separate schools. Eventually I was put in a school for kids with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties. I hated it there.
But that is wear I got my first taste of Anorexia, the food there was so bad I would not eat anything apart from Dr Pepper and Chocolate all through the week, as this was a boarding school my mum gave me a weeks supply at the start of each week. Every weekend I would go home and I would eat five home cooked roast dinners.
This went on for 4 years, and during that time I got so thin that you could see me pelvic bones.

Then when I was 14 they said I didn't have ADHD but actually had autism, they took me off the ritalin so quickly I developed insomnia.

This is the reason I have spent years trying to research away hardly eat anything but not be completely anorexic and still be thin.

It is not an easy process, and the only difference between anorexia and losing weight my way, is my way you actually eat every day, and take a bunch of tablets, ana's way is to avoid eating and for most people that means completely, it only seems to be the ones with some common sense who understand that they have to eat at a minimum a handful of food a day.

To loose weight my way, you need the following.

31 2L bottles still water
Appetite Suppressants
Fat Burner
Metabolism Booster
A Good course of Detox pills
Raspberry Ketones
Multivitamins

Berries and green vegetables

Green Tea

Cinnamon

Chicken or tuna snack wrap / sandwich of your choice (twice a week)

1 bar Dark Chocolate.

All the tablets mentioned will come with a recommended dosage, please read all instructions.

The water is essentially my way is a long term water fast with metabolism boosters (green tea, half tea spoon cinnamon and 1 square dark chocolate a day) and antioxidant boosters, (1 serving green vegetables in the morning and 1 serving mixed berries in the afternoon) the snack wrap / sandwich in to for monday and friday.

While doing this you need to drink 2L of water per day. doing this not only helps detoxify the body, but also helps to cure sickness, illness and disability, and will make you look 10 years younger.

To get optimum benefit from this routine, do 10 minutes light exercise once a day.

Fainting is still a real risk, and you will get headaches, but you will not be delusional, you will not have memory loss, if anything you memory will improve, (one for the guys) while doing this if you go to the toilet during the night make sure you sit down, if you feel dizzy while doing this you should drink some water and rest for a while.

The main benefit of this is you are eating, and therefore keeping your metabolism up and raging through the fat cells.

Not eating hardly anything lowers your metabolism and when you do start eating, or recovering from anorexia you put on 10x as much weight as you lost.
Not what we want.

Another method you can try, (I never had the stomach for it)

You can try eating whey powder mixed with wheat, longlife milk, a crushed multivitamin pill, sugar, crushed amino acid pills, crushed mineral pill, salt.

I made this once and when I tried it I understood why the crew of the Nebuchadnezzar from the matrix described this as "A Bowel of Snot" it tastes vial and worse it is slimy.
I don't know if anyone here ever tried eating a snail as a kid (lord the things we did) but this stuff is slimy just like raw snail.

Yuck!!!

My advice,

Lose weight, avoid food, avoid anorexia, but don't starve.
You have to eat to keep up your metabolism, and your metabolism keeps up your energy level by burning fats and fat cells. If you do not eat and just starve, it is all going back on the minute you go in to rehab.

Then this whole painful cycle will start over again.

Follow my first suggestion, eat small amounts regularly take diet pills and drink a ton of water.
Then in a month a little light exercise is all you will need to see your pelvic bones again.

I have done this three times, and every time within just one month I have gone from obese obsessive compulsive over eating to 120 pounds.

I am a guy, so for a girl I would think this would get you down to 80 or 90 pounds in a month.

I leave the choice to you.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
The Darkness Offline
Nothing Began Everything
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Raphael

Points: 14,414, Level: 17 Points: 14,414, Level: 17 Points: 14,414, Level: 17

Re: Anorexia without being Anorexic - April 4th 2017, 03:19 AM

I don't think this is ok to say I mean like we shouldn't be trading off how to be thin we should encourage others to lead healthy lifestyles without the diet pills and appetite suppressors.
Like people need to eat balanced diets and this is only furthering people's self image issues. It might not be anorexia, but this is definitely could become an eating disorder. This is not ok to say.

THE POINT OF SINGULARITY IS NOTHING AS NOTHING BEGAN EVERYTHING
PULSING IN THE EXPAND CONSUME WITHOUT BARRIER OR BORDER
IT IS DARK BECAUSE IT IS THE DARKNESS IT IS OVER BECAUSE IT IS THE END
THERE IS NO SENTRY BECAUSE NONE DARE APPROACH
IT HAS NEVER BEEN AND IT IS ALL THAT EVER WAS
AT THE CENTER YOU DO NOT FIND THE ANSWER
YOU DO NOT FIND YOURSELF THERE IS NO CENTER AND THERE IS NO YOU THERE IS ONLY MADNESS
WE ARE ALL HERE NOW.
WE ARE ALL HERE.
WE ARE.

Closed Thread