TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27

Anorexia, Depression, Suicidal thoughts; Let me go - July 27th 2009, 10:42 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My life is so damn pointless. All that ever happens is I end up hurting one way or another.

The guy I fell in love with broke my heart for another girl and didn't tell me he was her boyfriend until 5 days after the fact.Talk about an ouch...

"How are you?"

I dont know how to say it. No words seem right. Ive never been this bad before. Never been this depressed. Never felt this empty in my life. Not even suicide would satisfy me this time. Id much rather live a very horrid life on the streets, begging for food and shelter, than live how I am right now.

Alright, yup, yup. I'm crying now.

My best friend wants to date me but I'm terrified to date anyone again, especially my best friend. If it ends badly...our friendship will be ruined.

Someone I thought was a good friend told me I was annoying, overbearing, and talked too much. Wtf? Then again...I did ask him to tell me what he thought of me...

This guy I've crushed on all this year is dating this witch and I don't understand why. She doesn't understand him. She's conceited. And she makes him feel bad...He deserves so much better than that. :/ I'm afraid she's bringing him back into his depression again. *Sigh* But if I tell him to dump her he' going to think it's because I want him. And in a sense I do, but I know I'm not right for him either. I just want him to be with someone who will make him HAPPY, not upset and feel bad about himself. He's afraid to talk to her.

Anyways. My mom is severely ill and she uses it as a crutch for everything. It sucks. I'm the god damn adult in my family. I hate it. I'm the youngest and I'm the damn adult.

I'm trying to find a job but no such luck and I'm trying to get into college but various obstacles are keeping me from it. I just want out of the house, I want to be productive. I want to make something of my life before I go insane!

I hate my body. Everyone says it's so sexy and perfect and I look great and etc. But I don't see it. I hate it. I feel fat and I feel gross and I just wish I looked pretty to myself...I've been starving myself again. Worse than ever this time though.

My mom and sister are really close and I'm shoved out of the picture, just like old times.

I see his name and I just feel this sharp pain in my heart, all the time. He doesn't miss me at all...He doesn't care at all. I was just a sex object for him until he found something closer. Something more experienced and more willing. I was only an object to him for 7 months while he was the love of my life forever.

Holy crap, I didn't realize how badly I needed to cry
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Anorexia, Depression, Suicidal thoughts; Let me go - July 31st 2009, 12:48 AM

oh, wow. gosh.
i'm really sorry you're going all through this /:
but crying and getting it out always helps.
i hope things will soon look up for you.
you deserve it after all of this.
):
PM me if you ever need anything.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
AlenRose_XX Offline
Dancer
Not a n00b

Name: Carsyn

Points: 11,015, Level: 15 Points: 11,015, Level: 15 Points: 11,015, Level: 15

Re: Anorexia, Depression, Suicidal thoughts; Let me go - August 3rd 2009, 08:57 PM

Hey. It sounds like you're going through a bunch right now. Excuse the obvious statement. I know how you feel about the being young but being the adult and hating your body. It's hard to deal with, and things we really shouldn't have to do. It's okay to cry. It helps the flow of emotions and makes you feel better. You seem really over whelmed, which could be an understatement, but still. It's gonna be an extremely rough time, but you can get through it. You seem very strong. If you ever wanna talk, feel free to PM me anytime and I'll do my best to help. Feel better hon. :] <3
Closed Thread