TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Going back? - March 18th 2010, 04:53 AM

I don't care anymore. I don't care if I start starving myself again. It would be a welcome release. I want to go back to that place. Eating one meal a day. Eating every three days. I want to feel the hunger pains again. I don't want to fight anymore.

There seems to be no point because no matter where I turn there are things blocking my road to recovery. No food in the house. I could by myself food and make it last for a while but then what do I say "oh sorry everyone else you can't have it?" That is not fair.

I love this feeling I have right now. The hunger in my stomach. It feels so good. I want to hold onto it. I have not eaten since four so tomorrow at 4pm will mark one full day of going without food. I could totally make it. It would feel great.

I don't know. I can control the ED. I can this time. I know what I need to do. I just have to make a plan out in my head and follow it precisely and I will not lose control. Everything will be fine. But, I think I want this.

I want to go back to that person I was. Starving is something I can depend on more than anything else. It feels so good. I feel so whole and complete right now. It would be for the best.

If I quit eating my dad would save money because the little food we do have would last longer. If I quit eating I would be thin. I would be happy if I were thin. I would be beautiful and whole and wonderful. It would be heave. Thin is good. I will be thin if I do this. If I don't I will stay the fat cow that I am.

I don't want to be a fat cow anymore. There is no need for it.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Last edited by Jen; March 18th 2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Removing trigger warning due to new prefix guidelines

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Muse

Re: Going back? - March 18th 2010, 03:15 PM

I really know the feeling. I have started starving again, although I have never actually had an ED. I love the starving feelings.
  Send a message via MSN to Nomophobia  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Jen Offline
Dance in the rain
I've been here a while

Name: Jen

Re: Going back? - March 18th 2010, 04:35 PM

Jenna,

I think you do care a little bit. And I think that the part of you that wants to recover is somewhere deep inside of you. If it wasn't, and if you didn't care, you wouldn't have posted here. You would've just gone ahead and done what you're going to do anyway. So, how can you make that part of you that cares stronger? What can we best do to help that part of you continue to come alive?

<3

"Do not ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

“if nothing changed, there’d be no butterflies”

Send a message via MSN to Jen  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
an_revival Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Going back? - March 18th 2010, 04:41 PM

Jenna,

You have worked so hard to get where you are at right now. Please don't throw that down the drain by giving into the Eating Disorder.

Even though this time, you think you can control the Ed, you can't.. You can never control the ED, it will always control you. No matter how you try, the ED will win if you let it.

Please don't go back.

We are a thousand voices strong.
We are each girl who sings this song.
We are a beauty that’s our own.
And we are.
And we are.
So beautiful.
--Superchick

(#5 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Going back? - March 19th 2010, 09:41 PM

Thank you guys. I am trying to fight it. I messaged some of my friends from the ED center I was at. One of them replied and it helped quite a bit. I am going out to eat with some of them tonight as well so that should help. I will talk to them more about it all. Getting their support, advice and whatever else will be so helpful.

I don't want to give up. I know a part of me does (the unhealthy part) but the healthy part is telling me how bad that would be and how it is not what I really need. I will make it through this. I know I will.

It will be a tough road but it will happen. I just have to stay strong.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread