TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
PM me anytime!

Jeez, get a life!

FAT - May 10th 2010, 06:05 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I feel fat. I am fat. I think I might have gained weight. I don't have a scale. I want one. I am so fucking fat.

I ate so much yesterday. Today I ate a lot too. I had half a donut, a homemade hamburger, rice and chili beans, guacamole, Potatoe salad, strawberry shortcake and broccoli salad and a coffee.

I am so disgusting. I just don't know what is wrong with me. I just am so gross. I can't stop eating. Idk, maybe in reality I didn't even really eat that much today it is just the fact I strayed from what I normally eat the past couple of days.

Usually I have Starbucks Caffe Latte and a blueberry scone. I then have one meal. It works so well. But I have been straying the past couple of days. I have been on my period and that might have a lot to do with it.

And, just recently I had a really weird dream about my abuser and then Friday night I had another dream.

I have been binging. Or maybe it isn't a binge (last night was) but now I am panicking over what I have been eating. I just don't know. I don't know.

I can't get fatter. I don't want to hate myself any more than I already do. I don't want people to be disgusted by me. I don't want guys to find me unattractive again.

I want to purge but technically there probably isn't anything to purge.

I FUCKING hate me. What the FUCK! Why can't I quite binging like a disgusting fat pig. I really really really want to go out and buy a scale but I don't have the money. FUCK IT ALL I WISH I WERE THIN. If I were thin boys would probably want me. I would be in a relationship. But who in the fuck wants a disgusting fat cow? Not me. I am just gross. I wouldn't want me. GODDAMMIT I WISH I DIDN'T FEEL THIS WAY ANYMORE. I AM SO FAAAAAAAAAAAAT AND GROSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Casey.; May 10th 2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Changing trigger tag to fit the new guidelines.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.Ellie. Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ellie

Re: FAT - May 10th 2010, 08:31 AM

Hey Jenna,

Sorry to hear that you're struggling atm. I'm 100% certain that you aren't fat. You are allowed to eat you know. Its not a crime. Half the time if you're active during the day you burn it off anywai, so I wouldnt panick too much. I know its hard, but you're so strong and you can do this, and it will get easier honestly. Have you got anyone you can talk to? Your therapist perhaps? Just to explain that you're struggling, because you don't have to do this alone and the more support you get, the better! Hope this helped somewhat. Keep you're chin up, and if you ever need to talk, you know where I am.

Ellie

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough

Name: Casey

Re: FAT - May 10th 2010, 09:38 PM

Jenna,

You are not fat! That is your ED talking lovely, and you know it.You are allowed to eat, and you can eat different things, you know that. You have to keep fighting this, and keeping fighting to allow yourself to eat whatever, because you deserve to get better, you do. Hang in there Jenna.

She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.

Smile through the tears.

PM me

Send a message via Yahoo to Casey.  
Closed Thread