TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART

Exclamation How can I not binge an purge also not purge ???? - August 24th 2010, 08:26 PM

How can I not purge after I eat ???lately I feel strong urges
to purge after I eat or to take diet pils

And I feel so fat even though I'm underweight and my treatment team is. Trying to make me gain weight arrrrgghhh
that scares me soooooo much
I can't deal an don't deal well with the weight changes
in recovery any help or tips!????!!!!

Lately I'm obessed with loosing weight but trying to recover
to fighting to be recovered but struggling I don't eat much lately an if I do eat
I have urges to purge an such

And I'm really depressed

Last edited by Jen; August 25th 2010 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Removing trigger warning to fit with prefix guidelines.
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while

Name: Ryan

Re: How can I not binge an purge also not purge ???? - August 25th 2010, 12:26 AM

The best advise I can give is to follow word for word what the treatment team tells you to do. I know its hard but you've got a really serious problem on your hands and you well make it even worse if you give in to those lower temptations. Go eat a nice sandwich packed with 'Healthy' food which will make your body look great!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Exclamation Re: How can I not binge an purge also not purge ???? - August 25th 2010, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1 View Post
The best advise I can give is to follow word for word what the treatment team tells you to do. I know its hard but you've got a really serious problem on your hands and you well make it even worse if you give in to those lower temptations. Go eat a nice sandwich packed with 'Healthy' food which will make your body look great!

Healthy food as what?
And I plan on doing what the team tells me and srry but
I was triggred by your last part if ur comment

y did u say that
?
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I not binge an purge also not purge ???? - August 25th 2010, 02:28 AM

I feel like purging now and it's very overwheling the urge what do I do?
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I not binge an purge also not purge ???? - August 26th 2010, 01:10 AM

My dentist an his assistant an dental hygenist r worried bout my teeth
because they said i have some soft spots but also some teeth show the effect of stomach
acid on them!!!!!!

And so the dental assistant talked to me about it and told me what to do i i throw up
and so they are trying to help me get to better oarl health an health in. General
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Sarahh9 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sarah

Re: How can I not binge an purge also not purge ???? - August 26th 2010, 04:24 AM

once your teeth have soft spots and have lost enamel theres no fixing it. What you have to do now is focus on getting better, listening to what your treatment team, and not letting your oral health get worse. I bet youre gorgeous, and youll be even prettier as you feel better

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Smile Re: How can I not binge an purge also not purge ???? - August 26th 2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahh9 View Post
once your teeth have soft spots and have lost enamel theres no fixing it. What you have to do now is focus on getting better, listening to what your treatment team, and not letting your oral health get worse. I bet youre gorgeous, and youll be even prettier as you feel better

yea i totally agree
my dentist is waiting till i get better with my ed to do bigger treatments
that restore my teeth and they have me doing fluriode treatments at home to strentghen my enamel i have enamel still but its not strong enamel !!!
And my soft spots will go away it i keep better oral hygeine an do fluriode to restore minerals to soft spots !!
And i will listen to my treatment team an do what they say promise an i look ok not gorgegous ?!!!
And yea im sure i will feel better an look better when recovered!!!!
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Exclamation Re: How can I not binge an purge also not purge ???? - August 27th 2010, 05:58 AM

I really have alot of tummy aches and low energy
I think I'm coming down with a cold
I feel weak sometimes an very sore muscle n joint wise

Tummmy hurttssss now badly
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Exclamation Re: How can I not binge an purge also not purge ???? - August 28th 2010, 11:50 PM

I'm so addicted to excercise
I excercise bout 4 hrs a day
to burn cals an practice dance
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Post Re: How can I not binge an purge also not purge ???? - August 29th 2010, 01:12 AM

I'm not buying them tommorow

I won't buy diet pills

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; August 29th 2010 at 07:47 PM.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Post Re: How can I not binge an purge also not purge ???? - August 30th 2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvdance643 View Post
I'm so addicted to excercise
I excercise bout 4 hrs a day
to burn cals an practice dance
I cut down on excercise
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I not binge an purge also not purge ???? - September 1st 2010, 02:43 AM

I'll close this thread because it's getting better
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Jen Offline
Dance in the rain
I've been here a while

Name: Jen

Re: How can I not binge an purge also not purge ???? - September 1st 2010, 02:53 AM

Closed at the request of the OP.

"Do not ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

“if nothing changed, there’d be no butterflies”

Send a message via MSN to Jen  
Closed Thread