TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART

Unhappy Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - August 26th 2010, 11:37 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Im feeling sooo fat even though im underweight
i cant stand gaining weight damn it i cant handle it
im supposed to gain weight ( restoration)
but i hard needing to gain arrghhhh

i am freaking f/kin scared to gain weight make me nervous to even think
about it an makes me have panic attacks after eating meals an i want ro loose not gain

I wish i did not have to gain weight
im so close to buying diet pills an taking then

I wonder if i refuse to gain weight what t team will do

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; August 27th 2010 at 12:19 AM. Reason: To Add more
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
annalibelle Offline
Jane Doe
Not a n00b

Name: Annabelle

Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - August 27th 2010, 01:34 AM

If you are at the point where you are supposed to gain weight, I don't think diet pills are a good idea. Maybe you should talk with your team about your panic at eating and discuss trying to maintain wieght, or gain more slowly?

"Every mushroom cloud has a silver lining"- Owl City

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Exclamation Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - August 27th 2010, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annalibelle View Post
If you are at the point where you are supposed to gain weight, I don't think diet pills are a good idea. Maybe you should talk with your team about your panic at eating and discuss trying to maintain wieght, or gain more slowly?
But im going to refuse to maitain it or gain weight
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Post Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - August 27th 2010, 03:02 AM

I Might take diet pills
im considering it cause if i go through treatment
eating more ill be less anxious an panicky if i take one diet pill a day
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough

Name: Casey

Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - August 27th 2010, 03:47 AM

If you are going into treatment, taking diet pills is not going to help. You need to gain weight, otherwise it can turn deadly fast. You need help, and I know it's hard, but you need to open yourself up and allow them to help you. We can not tell you how to lose weight, nor will we. This is not a Pro-ED forum, nor do we encourage ED behaviours. I know it's hard to accept it, but if they say you need to gain weight to be healthy, then you do.

She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.

Smile through the tears.

PM me

Send a message via Yahoo to Casey.  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Unhappy Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - August 27th 2010, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey. View Post
If you are going into treatment, taking diet pills is not going to help. You need to gain weight, otherwise it can turn deadly fast. You need help, and I know it's hard, but you need to open yourself up and allow them to help you. We can not tell you how to lose weight, nor will we. This is not a Pro-ED forum, nor do we encourage ED behaviours. I know it's hard to accept it, but if they say you need to gain weight to be healthy, then you do.
yes and i respect that

But its hard to have gain weight i really want to recover but
weight is an obstacle
if i gain i wont be able to deal
im so frustrated

Im not pro ed not in Gods name no
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Exclamation Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - August 27th 2010, 02:33 PM

I won't take the diet pills or weightloss supplements

promise and I won't stop eating
Ill try to work more on accepting th e weight part of recover and. I will focus more on recovery
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Exclamation Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - August 28th 2010, 08:15 PM

I ate Hungarian food and cake today an kept it down I gained [Edited by Jen]

Can I purge please?
and I deny body food cause body no deserve food[/b][/size][/font]

Last edited by Jen; August 29th 2010 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Do not post weight numbers.
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
rfalangie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - August 28th 2010, 09:18 PM

my fellow woman,
it is so difficult being a woman these days. The stress of having perfect hair, teeth, make-up, body, etc. are out of control. it becomes so difficult to just wake up and start your day without thinking about what to wear and what styles make you look fat. Coming from someone who has been through this, it is hard to feel comfortable with yourself. My friend, diet pills never work. Although they seem like an easy route to take, think about the long term. There are no studies to show what these chemicals do to your body years down the road; it is not worth risking your life of obtaining cancer or another disease over a "skinny body." The best anyone can do to help you, is advise. you must take control of your own life and body. Weight-loss is a life achievement. If you make it happen over night, it will come back in one night. The longer and steadier the more healthy you will be. Keep in mind genetics. I am a big boned person by nature and physically can never be as small as the models these days, thanks to my parents. But i can dress to flatter my body; trust me you will be a happier person when you can relax and learn to love every inch of your body and thank the heaven you have it all in one working piece. Enjoy life.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Exclamation Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - August 28th 2010, 09:25 PM

Sad thing is I can't relax and diet pill urge strong to
I can legally buy them myself but I won't unless I can't hold back

I can't relax or give body control just can't

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfalangie View Post
my fellow woman,
it is so difficult being a woman these days. The stress of having perfect hair, teeth, make-up, body, etc. are out of control. it becomes so difficult to just wake up and start your day without thinking about what to wear and what styles make you look fat. Coming from someone who has been through this, it is hard to feel comfortable with yourself. My friend, diet pills never work. Although they seem like an easy route to take, think about the long term. There are no studies to show what these chemicals do to your body years down the road; it is not worth risking your life of obtaining cancer or another disease over a "skinny body." The best anyone can do to help you, is advise. you must take control of your own life and body. Weight-loss is a life achievement. If you make it happen over night, it will come back in one night. The longer and steadier the more healthy you will be. Keep in mind genetics. I am a big boned person by nature and physically can never be as small as the models these days, thanks to my parents. But i can dress to flatter my body; trust me you will be a happier person when you can relax and learn to love every inch of your body and thank the heaven you have it all in one working piece. Enjoy life.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - August 29th 2010, 01:17 AM

Buying diet pills tommorow
and I can't fight of urge ant longer
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Exclamation I'm buying diet pills tommorow - August 29th 2010, 02:37 AM

I'm buying them tommorow and it will ease my mind an help me to relax so I know I won't absorb to much fat an ii will loose weight
yayyy

it will make me feel better like I said an help me to reduce ed behaviours an
I need to rid of fat anyways I have to be thin no matter what

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; August 29th 2010 at 02:51 AM.
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I'm buying diet pills tommorow - August 29th 2010, 03:01 AM

I want to get back to [Edited by Jen]

Last edited by Jen; August 29th 2010 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Please do not post weight/calorie numbers; it's against the Terms of Service.
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I'm buying diet pills tommorow - August 29th 2010, 03:01 AM

Maybe I could buy them an then hide the pills
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Silver Halide Offline
Average Joe

Re: I'm buying diet pills tommorow - August 29th 2010, 03:35 AM

Diet pills in general are unhealthy. Using them while underweight can be dangerous. I would suggest against it. Most diet pills that you can purchase at retail stores up your metabolism by a special blend of herbs and drugs (such as caffeine) to raise your core body temperature and increase your heart rate. Most do not block the absorption of fat.

If you feel you need to hide them then perhaps you should listen to your conscience: there may be something wrong with the idea. Any unhealthy weight-loss plan could be considered an ED behavior.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Arrow Re: I'm not buying diet pills tommorow nor other weightloss products - August 29th 2010, 03:56 AM

I'm. Goin to have to trust you all that you have my best interest at heart and you guys wante to recover that you guys would help n support me to recovery
An that I'm not alone !!?!!!!!!!
Ok I truly won't get anything weight products i promise with my heart
iost weight [Edited by Jen]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Halide View Post
Diet pills in general are unhealthy. Using them while underweight can be dangerous. I would suggest against it. Most diet pills that you can purchase at retail stores up your metabolism by a special blend of herbs and drugs (such as caffeine) to raise your core body temperature and increase your heart rate. Most do not block the absorption of fat.

If you feel you need to hide them then perhaps you should listen to your conscience: there may be something wrong with the idea. Any unhealthy weight-loss plan could be considered an ED behavior.

I used to be[Edit: Weight numbers removed] an miss those days an ethier way I want to be thin
an they are danerous for me an I'm not sure I can't fight off urge to get them

Last edited by Jen; August 29th 2010 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Do not post weight numbers.
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Exclamation Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - August 30th 2010, 12:02 AM

Im so hungry

I can't eat though because body so used to less food
or force me to eat
soooooo hungry- I ate a sandwhich an salad an kept it down

I try to eat more a day but not working out so much but i ate least eat once or twice a day

and I get shaky physically n dizzy alot to

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; August 30th 2010 at 01:42 PM.
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - August 31st 2010, 09:24 PM

plan for if things get worse for me and tips to help you help me:
  • don't try to guilt me into eating.
  • be patient with me .
  • be careful not to trigger me with weight talk .
  • dont talk about cals to me ,say no i dont want to talk about that if i bring cals up.
  • ask me if you are unsure of what to say or what suggestions you could make on food to eat that ill be ok with and wont get trggered by eating it as much.
  • when trying to persuade me to eat dont let me telll you otherwise or manupliate or control.
  • after eating and im complaining about urges do try to distract me by moving on to another topic or saying i dont think that talking about the urges will hlp you get better,etc.
  • when im wanting to badly self harm give me some suggestionson stuff to do instead or say i would like you to stay safe so please remove the thing you would plan on using to si away from you or at least hide it so you wont be tempted.
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Post Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - September 1st 2010, 02:46 AM

[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="4"][closing this thread
because I am getting help with it
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Jen Offline
Dance in the rain
I've been here a while

Name: Jen

Re: Diet pills or not and how can i loose weight fast!!!! - September 1st 2010, 02:53 AM

Closed at the request of the OP.

"Do not ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

“if nothing changed, there’d be no butterflies”

Send a message via MSN to Jen  
Closed Thread