TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
iloveyou5 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,777, Level: 13 Points: 8,777, Level: 13 Points: 8,777, Level: 13

Question Eating disorder/boyfriends/life please help:( - September 6th 2010, 04:41 AM

I don know what to do anymore, Im pretty sure I have an eating disorder cause I eat very very small amounts at a time but then some days I can't stop eating at all. I also hate eating in front of people and if I do o make sure I eat really healthy or really slowly. i want to tell someone I just don't know how to tell someone or what to do. I want to get help but I don't k ow how to get it and i don't know who to get it from. I'm thinking about puking up my meals now, well only some that are really big or unhealthy. Cause I want help just don't wan to gain weight.

My boyfriend Also left and joined the army and he's back now but that absolutly killed me. I'm in love with my bf and I know there's an age differnce and everything but I still do. He's home now and is acting okay but he's always really stressed out. I know this may sound silly but I've never met my bf it's online but please don't judge me. He's cheated on me a few times and I know that's bad and everything but we have gone threw a lot to give up now. But he's really a great guy.

I just don't know what to do anymore; I'm thinking diet pills more excersie and just going crazy and losing weight. Idk I'm so stressed out I can't think straight anymore. So please can someone just give me some advice?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: Eating disorder/boyfriends/life please help:( - September 6th 2010, 04:48 AM

If you really think you might have one, I'd suggest seeing a doctor. It's the absolute best thing you can do for yourself.
But next time, this would probably fit better under the ED forum

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough

Name: Casey

Points: 25,720, Level: 23 Points: 25,720, Level: 23 Points: 25,720, Level: 23

Re: Eating disorder/boyfriends/life please help:( - September 6th 2010, 09:52 PM

Hey there,

The best thing to do would be to see your doctor. You can also try talking to a counselor at school, as they can help you, or help you find help. Starving yourself, purging, diet pills...none of that is the answer. I know how stressful life can be, but there are much healthier ways to dealing with stress, and talking is one of those ways. Let someone know what's going on, you don't have to do this alone.

She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.

Smile through the tears.

PM me

Closed Thread