TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART

Exclamation Eating making me sick / please help - September 13th 2010, 01:58 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I ate a hamburger an fries this mornin an kept that down although tummy hurt after that but not as much as late morning

Did not eat till late afternoon which I only had two bites of sandwhich an now at night I'm binge eating an tummy hurts very much !!!!!!!
I feel like throwing up now

Tummy hurts alot lately of an on
and last night I was feeling veryyyyy sick I almost threw up in bed alot
I felt like I was a zombie

What should I do now to feel better???

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; September 13th 2010 at 03:20 AM.
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 13th 2010, 02:05 AM

Well, for starters I'd say don't binge eat. And eat small portions, but a lot of them throughout the day.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Exclamation Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 13th 2010, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElfPunk View Post
Well, for starters I'd say don't binge eat. And eat small portions, but a lot of them throughout the day.
I can't stop eating now it's like my body can't get enough of food
an hard to mpg binge now cause body is fueling the binge

An I can't handle eating small portions even
I must look sick thin if at a burger joint you ask for a small burger but then are asked by the cashier if i want it to be a hamburger(like normal size)
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Smile Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 13th 2010, 05:17 AM

I rested then ate chips n that helped

I kept it down

I promise I'll try to get enough food an cals in me an keep them down I'll try

Anyone willing to help me please pm me!!!!!£!!!!

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; September 13th 2010 at 05:54 AM.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 13th 2010, 12:41 PM

You're doing very well. Just keep eating and resting to let it go down. Your stomach will hurt because it's not used to this much food, but it's good for you. So keep up the good work.

Take care.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Smile I will fight my hardest to recover I really want to recover - September 13th 2010, 04:57 PM

I'll do all I can to recover even if I means being uncomfertable an being out of my safety zone
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
KateBroad Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 15th 2010, 02:45 PM

Hey girl! You're doing great!
I'm in the same position as you. Was having a really really bad week last week and was binging like CRAZY. But I forced myself to keep it down and my stomach was in so much pain but I needed it.
Try to do some yoga or something and relax your mind. Youtube has some great videos!

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Exclamation Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 15th 2010, 02:57 PM

how can you soothe tummy aches so you can manage to eat?

tummy hurts badly at night an morning
could it be cause lack of nutrition
?
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 15th 2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateBroad View Post
Hey girl! You're doing great!
I'm in the same position as you. Was having a really really bad week last week and was binging like CRAZY. But I forced myself to keep it down and my stomach was in so much pain but I needed it.
Try to do some yoga or something and relax your mind. Youtube has some great videos!
thanks i apperciate it alot
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Eating making me sick / please help(dealing with being full) - September 16th 2010, 03:45 PM

how can i deal with feelings of fullness
?
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
SuperSaiyan Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 16th 2010, 03:57 PM

I believe the disorder is related to your mental state. If you're under pressure or hurt you'd normally stop eating. Its like feeling anxcious and worried..but once that feeling goes you start eating more than ever so your organism makes up for lost 'fuels'. Were you feeling like this?

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 17th 2010, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan View Post
I believe the disorder is related to your mental state. If you're under pressure or hurt you'd normally stop eating. Its like feeling anxcious and worried..but once that feeling goes you start eating more than ever so your organism makes up for lost 'fuels'. Were you feeling like this?
Kinda

Kindive just body getting used to food
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Angry Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 18th 2010, 03:30 AM

I'm so fat I feel so obese

I'm underweight by a few or more pounds I hate my body with a passion
An my tummy sticks out look like 3 months pregnant I'm not pregnant
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 18th 2010, 04:21 AM

If you keep eating, your body will get used to food and it won't be so bad anymore.
And I don't think pregnant women that are only 3 months along have bellies that stick out too much, so I'm sure you look fine!

But, weights aren't allowed to be posted, but depending on how long you've had an ED and how bad it is, I know the less you eat your body goes into starvation mode which actually makes your stomach bigger.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Exclamation Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 19th 2010, 01:04 AM

Quote:
If you keep eating, your body will get used to food and it won't be so bad anymore.
And I don't think pregnant women that are only 3 months along have bellies that stick out too much, so I'm sure you look fine!

But, weights aren't allowed to be posted, but depending on how long you've had an ED and how bad it is, I know the less you eat your body goes into starvation mode which actually makes your stomach bigger.
I was not posting a weight I was merely pointing out I felt like I looked 3 months pregnant Nd I I'm trying to eat more an keep down but i can't handle lots of food Now
And I know I have to keep eating and I ate alot a fair but hopefully I keep it down
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 19th 2010, 01:06 AM

I hate my body
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
loving my fiance
Not a n00b

Name: Angela

Re: Eating making me sick / please help - September 20th 2010, 03:28 PM

Hey~ sounds a lot of like is happening to me. Honestly dont think it is a ed. I to can barely eat and then i feel sick. Talk to your doctors and tell them

Angela and Will 4ever
  Send a message via AIM to strength_to_surrive_si Send a message via MSN to strength_to_surrive_si Send a message via Yahoo to strength_to_surrive_si  
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Question Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 20th 2010, 04:52 PM

Blood suger dropping whT can I do?!

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; September 21st 2010 at 02:44 AM.
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 20th 2010, 05:12 PM

As I said in your PM, the best way to do this is to eat some more food, and foods with more sugar in them. It should make you feel a lot better.

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Blood suger- im not diebetic , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 20th 2010, 05:16 PM

and ok ill try that ,

thanks

are glucose products safe
safe?
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Jesus Christ. Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 20th 2010, 06:37 PM

Unless you're diabetic you won't need to quickly raise you blood-glucose levels (I think) But carbs are good for blood sugar levels, but if you do need to raise it quickly then glucose products would be ideal.

(#22 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 20th 2010, 10:19 PM

You can need to raise it if you're hypoglycemic, like me. It's way less severe than diabetes. But, I'd say if you're having issues with blood sugar (if you know for sure that's what it is) then go to the doctor

(#23 (permalink)) Old
Jesus Christ. Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 20th 2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
You can need to raise it if you're hypoglycemic, like me. It's way less severe than diabetes. But, I'd say if you're having issues with blood sugar (if you know for sure that's what it is) then go to the doctor
I know that, my point was that you don't have to raise it rapidly, it's bad for the body

(#24 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 20th 2010, 10:52 PM

Thanks
Elfpunk my doc knows

And I still am going to buy gluclose product for emergencies
Like today while working I was dizzy a lil uncoorinated
And I almost fainted cause I was famished an blood suger still was low
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 20th 2010, 10:55 PM

And I am mostly Hypoglecmic not diabetic
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
Susurrous Offline
Just wandering...
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Drew

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 20th 2010, 11:38 PM

One day my brother was feeling really distraught and melancholy, and my mom brought him a hotdog and Snapple. She said it would help to alleviate his low blood sugar, and sure enough, that turned out to be one of the best family nights we've ever had for both me and my brother.

So my vote is for a hotdog and Snapple!

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."

(#27 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough

Name: Casey

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 21st 2010, 01:13 AM

You need to raise your blood sugar naturally, otherwise you will crash. Eating will help bring your blood sugar up. If you feel dizzy, eating something, even something small. Fruit is really good, as it has natural sugar and will help. Do try eating though, it will help.

She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.

Smile through the tears.

PM me

Send a message via Yahoo to Casey.  
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Arrow Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 21st 2010, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey. View Post
You need to raise your blood sugar naturally, otherwise you will crash. Eating will help bring your blood sugar up. If you feel dizzy, eating something, even something small. Fruit is really good, as it has natural sugar and will help. Do try eating though, it will help.
Would glucose Product
help along with food in emergencies?
I overexcercise after I eat once a day ieat a second time if I feel faint
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 22nd 2010, 12:54 AM

What do you mean by "glucose product?" Food with glucose? And eating more than once a day is what you really need to do. I know from experience that it's best to eat small meals throughout the day, it should help prevent hypoglycemia.

(#30 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 22nd 2010, 01:11 AM

Quote:
What do you mean by "glucose product?" Food with glucose? And eating more than once a day is what you really need to do. I know from experience that it's best to eat small meals throughout the day, it should help prevent hypoglycemia.
Glucose tablets with eating food first before taking it and idk I give up
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 22nd 2010, 01:13 AM

I don't really recommend the tablets. Eating more than once a day is really the best way to help this. And before you do tablets, ask your doctor.

(#32 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 22nd 2010, 01:17 AM

Quote:
I don't really recommend the tablets. Eating more than once a day is really the best way to help this. And before you do tablets, ask your doctor.
I already bought the tablets an pepto bismo an tums

I can't manage to eat much
  (#33 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 22nd 2010, 01:19 AM

Pepto and tums aren't going to help raise blood sugar. And just because you bought them doesn't mean you can't ask your doctor before using them.

(#34 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Blood suger , (How can i raise it high enough fast to feel less sick)? - September 22nd 2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Pepto and tums aren't going to help raise blood sugar. And just because you bought them doesn't mean you can't ask your doctor before using them.
I know tums an pepto bismo is for my acid reflux an etc
Its only 10 tablets
Took 1 already of glucose
  (#35 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

I can't keep fighting Ed I give up - September 22nd 2010, 01:53 AM

I give up fighting my eating disorder
  (#36 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Eating making me sick / please help (breaking a fast how should i )? - September 22nd 2010, 03:00 PM

im breaking a fast extrmely famished im eating but feel like binge eating actually body does
what do i do?
  (#37 (permalink)) Old
Apollo Offline
LiveStrong™
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Apollo

Re: I can't keep fighting Ed I give up - September 22nd 2010, 10:20 PM

Hey.

I've talked to you quite a bit in the recent past, and I care about you. Honestly though, I don't think you WANT to give up... Otherwise, what was the point of making this thread? You're in support forums, you know. Your thread is going to get some type of response, so here is mine:

I think you need to seriously let somebody help you. I think you're a more independent person but sometimes, it's necessary to have support when you're going through a tough time.
Whether you don't have anybody you trust to talk to, there's nobody around, ect., there is still somebody always willing to help you! I know that asking for help is so hard, but it needs to be done.
PM me if you want to talk or anything, okay?

PS: What about this? I thought you wanted to get better?

Always feel free to contact me.
<3 |.YOU ARE LOVED.| <3

.TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY.

You may think the world is better off without you...
The truth:
The world isn't
good enough without you.

(#38 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I can't keep fighting Ed I give up - September 22nd 2010, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Hey.

I've talked to you quite a bit in the recent past, and I care about you. Honestly though, I don't think you WANT to give up... Otherwise, what was the point of making this thread? You're in support forums, you know. Your thread is going to get some type of response, so here is mine:

I think you need to seriously let somebody help you. I think you're a more independent person but sometimes, it's necessary to have support when you're going through a tough time.
Whether you don't have anybody you trust to talk to, there's nobody around, ect., there is still somebody always willing to help you! I know that asking for help is so hard, but it needs to be done.
PM me if you want to talk or anything, okay?
awwww thanks that means alot to me very much
i will i apperciatie your support
amd im trying to reach out for help
  (#39 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

i feel so full o my gosh what do i do - September 22nd 2010, 10:41 PM

i want to purge badly an to punish body waht do i do??????????????
  (#40 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: i feel so full o my gosh what do i do - September 22nd 2010, 11:16 PM

You already know what to do.

Closed Thread