TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART

I feel very sick now have not eaten in since day before yesterday - October 30th 2010, 01:56 PM

What do I do or eat? To feel better
I have headache big one , tummy ache dzzy
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Re: I feel very sick now have not eaten in since day before yesterday - October 30th 2010, 02:03 PM

I think you know what you have to do. You need to eat some food. Not eating anything for days can be very harmful for your body, and male you feel unwell why would you want to do that to yourself? You would probably feel a lot better if you ate more. You're not helping yourself at all here.

Try to eat something small until you feel better. And try not to refrane from eating. You know it doesnt do you any good and you always feel like this after it so don't do it to yourself in the first place.

Speak to your therapist about this again. I think you need more support and help than what us at TeenHelp can give you. You need more professional help.

Take care.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I feel very sick now have not eaten in since day before yesterday - October 30th 2010, 02:05 PM

I'm eating a lil now

An have to loose weight
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I feel very sick now have not eaten in since day before yesterday - October 30th 2010, 02:06 PM

If you want to feel better, eat. Lack of food will make you ill, but eating will make you feel a lot better. Start with something small, so as to not upset your stomach. Then eat three meals a day if you don't want to feel like this. You've already stated in another thread that you're underweight, therefore you know you don't need to lose more- you need to put it on, if anything.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I feel very sick now have not eaten in since day before yesterday - October 30th 2010, 03:31 PM

I ate toast an feel better
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 06:16 PM

Please I beg
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Santeria Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Jeremy

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 06:19 PM

typically, you cant lose more than a couple lbs a week. also, remember that small amounts of weight fluctuates easily, based on clothes, water weight, etc. point is that scales arent too honest. this link is great:

http://www.liamrosen.com/fitness.html

PM me, I'm bored

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 06:22 PM

I'm medically underweight an thanks for the link
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 06:23 PM

You just said yourself that you are medically underweight, therefore you know that you should not lose any more weight.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 06:26 PM

My tummy sticks out

Big thighs an love handels cryss
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 06:29 PM

That is how a normal teenaged female body should look. Your body should have these lumps, bumps and curves. They are there to make your body ready for pregnancy. Not eating and losing weight fast won't affect these parts of your body. They have to be there, and doing what you're doing to yourself is just harming your body a lot.

Speak to your therapist.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
DeeOhSheDances Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Dee

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 06:29 PM

i used to think that way i was constantly critisizing my body but its not to good if u wanna lose weight i guesd jogging is the best thing to do cos it helps you lose weight in a controlled and natural way and it speeds your metabolism up so you can eat all you want and not gain so much weight

Dance & Him Thats all im ever going to need in life <3

8.11.09 A.A.F no matter what we go through im always going to love you
  Send a message via AIM to DeeOhSheDances  
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 09:04 PM

I'm not going to give you advice on losing weight because you already weigh less that you should.

You need to talk to your counselor.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 09:49 PM

Please someone tell me asap
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
WashoutThePain Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 09:52 PM

You know what's right and wrong. Please make healthy decisions.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Melody Pond Offline
is a superhero
I can't get enough

Name: Rachel

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 09:53 PM

Teenhelp is a HELP site.
We are here to support you and help you to recover from your eating problems. We are not here to help you to get worse and help you harm yourself, hence why we aren't allowed to post descriptions of self harm methods and we are not allowed to post methods to loose weight quickly and unhealthily when you are already underweight.

I am sorry but I am not willing to help you to harm yourself further and I don't think anyone else on this site will be either...

Last edited by Melody Pond; November 1st 2010 at 10:03 PM.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 09:56 PM

My eating disorder so intense though
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kayleigh

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 10:01 PM

Like Rachel said we aren't here to give you dangerous tips on how to make an eating disorder worse :/

Even if you didn't have an eating disorder all these "quick fad-diets" aren't ideal at all. The only thing that works long-term is eating a healthy and balanced diet.

I honestly think you should see a therapist or other mental health professional.

Good luck

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 10:03 PM

Having chest pain every once inawhile
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 1st 2010, 10:27 PM

...which is exactly why you don't need to lose weight.
And trying to lose it too fast can backfire and make you gain a little. The best thing to do is a STABLE healthy diet.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#21 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I feel very sick now have not eaten in since day before yesterday - November 2nd 2010, 01:39 AM

I feel very sick an not sure how to feel better

Feel weak alot an dizzy
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: I feel very sick now have not eaten in since day before yesterday - November 2nd 2010, 01:47 AM

You know how to feel better. You even posted yourself that you felt better after eating. So eat. You already know this.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#23 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
Hello :D
I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: I feel very sick now have not eaten in since day before yesterday - November 2nd 2010, 05:52 AM

agree with above

(#24 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

November 3rd 2010, 12:45 AM

What can. I do for really bad tummy aches
???- - an feel like heating up all over?

Now dizzy an very tired an weak an hungry like crazy what doi do now?

Construing binge eating

Last edited by eunoia; November 5th 2010 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Merge; removing triggering content.
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
"Bisexual" Tux (Linux Mascot)
I've been here a while

Name: Chris

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 02:55 AM

You eat a normal 3 meals a day and don't overexercise.

Chris
You can always contact me to talk about anything!
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

Need a hug? Please take one!

Image Credit: startingover18 (Tumblr)

last updated on 11/11/17

(#26 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz Guy View Post
Yes but what do I do n0w ?

An 1 meal And dance 4 hrs a day
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?

Name: Andrea

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 03:06 AM

I don't think anyone here will help you lose weight because of your current position, meaning you are underweight so there is no reason for you to lose more weight. I would suggest you to speak to a professional person because you don't seem to undersand that losing more weight will only hurt yourself and you know down deep in you that 1 meal and 4 hours of dance a day is not healthy.

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.

(#28 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Yes but what do I do n0w ?

An 1 meal And dance 4 hrs a day
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by México View Post
I don't think anyone here will help you lose weight because of your current position, meaning you are underweight so there is no reason for you to lose more weight. I would suggest you to speak to a professional person because you don't seem to undersand that losing more weight will only hurt yourself and you know down deep in you that 1 meal and 4 hours of dance a day is not healthy.
It's healthy
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 03:11 AM

You should definitely see a doctor about this. In general people need around [Edited] calories a day (give or take), and unless you eat a huge breakfast at McDonalds or something that's not gonna happen with one meal. And no, I am not suggesting that...just using it as a point of reference.

1 meal a day and dancing for 4 hours is NOT healthy. You're depriving yourself of necessary food. If you don't put any gas in your car, it's not going to go very far. The same basic principle is in effect with the human body.

Chris
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

last updated on 11/11/17

Last edited by Casey.; November 3rd 2010 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Please do not post calorie numbers, they are against the COC

(#31 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 03:13 AM

Quote:
You should definitely see a doctor about this. In general people need around [Edited] calories a day (give or take), and unless you eat a huge breakfast at McDonalds or something that's not gonna happen with one meal. And no, I am not suggesting that...just using it as a point of reference.
Word never be caught dead eating a huge mdcdonalds meal yuck

I'm so fat

Last edited by Casey.; November 3rd 2010 at 07:47 AM.
  (#32 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 03:14 AM

If you're underweight then there is no way that you can be "fat"

Chris
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

last updated on 11/11/17

(#33 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 03:17 AM

I need
Yo loose

Last edited by Casey.; November 3rd 2010 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Please do not post weight figures as they are against the TOS.
  (#34 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 03:21 AM

If you are underweight, you don't need to lose ANY weight at all. In fact, if you're underweight then you need to GAIN weight.

Chris
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

last updated on 11/11/17

(#35 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 03:24 AM

Quote:
If you are underweight, you don't need to lose ANY weight at all. In fact, if you're underweight then you need to GAIN weight.
Need to be thinnerr
  (#36 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?

Name: Andrea

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 03:26 AM

It seems to me like you are not reading any posts at all with the answers you give. Chris said that unless you eat McDonalds for breakfest and you say eww McDonalds, not really a real answer. People here are trying to help and if you block yourself than that's your problem, so I'll leave you with a final thought. There is no use whatever trying to help people who do not help themselves. "You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he be willing to climb himself."

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.

(#37 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by México View Post
It seems to me like you are not reading any posts at all with the answers you give. Chris said that unless you eat McDonalds for breakfest and you say eww McDonalds, not really a real answer. People here are trying to help and if you block yourself than that's your problem, so I'll leave you with a final thought. There is no use whatever trying to help people who do not help themselves. "You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he be willing to climb himself."
I am trying to get better but ed very intense because of isssues an I cope with ed an worried deathly bout weight gain
I want to be free of ed hell
  (#38 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 03:38 AM

If you wanted to get better, you'd be seeing a therapist like you should be, and you'd be putting effort into trying to get better.

I find it very hard to believe that you actually want to get better.

(#39 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myss View Post
If you wanted to get better, you'd be seeing a therapist like you should be, and you'd be putting effort into trying to get better.

I find it very hard to believe that you actually want to get better.
I do see a pshytrist an dietitian an therapist they all know an are up to date on things an they know how deadly i am afraid of weight gain
An I use ed to cope an I failed when I put effort in so why try
An why try when I'll never be good enough fir anyone when I'm a. Monster
  (#40 (permalink)) Old
Release9 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose weight fast , tips please ASAP - November 3rd 2010, 05:15 AM

Music In My Heart 120,
You really do not need to worry about weight LOSS, please worry about your weight GAIN
Don't be afraid of weight gain. Its healthy, especially for someone like you. YOU ARE NOT A MONSTER!!!
Always remember that.
If you want to stay the way you are now, eat 3 meals a day with a couple of healthy snacks, and exercise MODERATELY. Dancing for 4 hours is going to hurt you.
On the other hand, dancing for 1/2 an hour is perfectly healthy.
Please...don't hurt yourself.

Closed Thread