TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives


You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Unhappy Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. to - December 22nd 2010, 12:41 AM

I am freaking out about eating at all and can't handle eating solid foods
I'm so underweight but feel huge and obese as ever I need to loose weight

I feel like giving up and letting Ed take it's toll
I can't keep fighting any longer

I'm so weak and dizzy alot

Last edited by Casey.; December 27th 2010 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Removing prefix to fit with the guidelines.
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
hannahgreenwood Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
hannahgreenwood's Avatar
 
Age: 26
Gender: Female

Posts: 185
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: December 21st 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 22nd 2010, 01:17 AM

I think you may have an eating disorder...if you are underweight yet feel the need to lose more weight than you have some odd projection of yourself that is not real. I think you need to go to counselor for help and what really really helps if you honestly want to recover from all of this and counter all the anorexia is to see a nutritionist and WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING YOU EAT!! now because you are barely able to eat i would stick to yogurts, milks, power drinks if possible, power shakes, juices, and other things that can nourish you...after you are able to properly digest those and gain some pounds you should be able to squeeze in a couple of solid foods a week...maybe three solid foods a week or something...just remember to BREATHE and TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME! if you eat too much at once your body might regurgitate the food and that would make things worse for you...you should try to keep track of what you eat and how often you eat..that way you can reassure yourself that you have eaten and you will not pass out!
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 22nd 2010, 01:32 AM

I do have an eating disorder
And in outpatient treatment now and only 6 month limit then insurance won't cover anymore .

An Ill try to do my best to recover and I'm really really underweight an my doctor worried so she wants me to have a complete physical next month and to come in once a month to have my weight checked and my health ...

I cant eat anything solid or I feel sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahgreenwood View Post
I think you may have an eating disorder...if you are underweight yet feel the need to lose more weight than you have some odd projection of yourself that is not real. I think you need to go to counselor for help and what really really helps if you honestly want to recover from all of this and counter all the anorexia is to see a nutritionist and WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING YOU EAT!! now because you are barely able to eat i would stick to yogurts, milks, power drinks if possible, power shakes, juices, and other things that can nourish you...after you are able to properly digest those and gain some pounds you should be able to squeeze in a couple of solid foods a week...maybe three solid foods a week or something...just remember to BREATHE and TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME! if you eat too much at once your body might regurgitate the food and that would make things worse for you...you should try to keep track of what you eat and how often you eat..that way you can reassure yourself that you have eaten and you will not pass out!
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
RunningWild Offline
Dreamer
Not a n00b
**
 
RunningWild's Avatar
 
Name: Emmy
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: New York

Posts: 65
Join Date: December 22nd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 22nd 2010, 01:36 AM

Sweetheart, I think you may want to be reevaluated by a doctor. If you are seriously underweight, you are putting your life at risk and may need to receive inpatient care.

However, you must not give up on yourself. Because ED has no right to take your life over and so many people need you to be alright. I don't think that waiting a month is acceptable.

I've been through this before and time is really of the essence. If you need to talk, I'm all ears.


   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 22nd 2010, 01:43 AM

Well I got a quick check over on Mon the 20 th done by my doctor because I needed a doctors statement fir work .
And my doctor had bloodwork done for me and I hear next week the results next week of the bloodwork so nervous


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
Sweetheart, I think you may want to be reevaluated by a doctor. If you are seriously underweight, you are putting your life at risk and may need to receive[/color] inpatient care.

However, you must not give up on yourself. Because ED has no right to take your life over and so many people need you to be alright. I don't think that waiting a month is acceptable.

I've been through this before and time is really of the essence. If you need to talk, I'm all ears.
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
RunningWild Offline
Dreamer
Not a n00b
**
 
RunningWild's Avatar
 
Name: Emmy
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: New York

Posts: 65
Join Date: December 22nd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 22nd 2010, 01:54 AM

I understand. You must be incredibly nervous and I hope sincerely that nothing is physically wrong with you. Either way, I would suggest more extensive counseling.


   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 22nd 2010, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
I understand. You must be incredibly nervous and I hope sincerely that nothing is physically wrong with you. Either way, I would suggest more extensive counseling.
I agree and possibly inpTient which is being considered for me

Tummy hurts I only ate small amount of of a sandwich and 3 choc. Truffles and a cheeseburger. But I burned it all off fast cause body uses it to power it's mayor functions and to keep me alive an healthy

I want to purge an only drink supplement drinks dizzy now
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while
********
 
Nightblood.'s Avatar
 
Gender: She/Her
Location: United States

Posts: 1,829
Blog Entries: 37
Join Date: January 11th 2009

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 22nd 2010, 02:27 AM

Did you really eat all that? I'm so proud of you! You have no idea. That made my (semi bad) night better!
I'm happy to see you trying to beat this.



"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 22nd 2010, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranquilChaos View Post
Did you really eat all that? I'm so proud of you! You have no idea. That made my (semi bad) night better!
I'm happy to see you trying to beat this.
I truly ate that I swear on my heart
Tummy really hurts feels like I have to upchuck
An I'm glad I love to make people happy
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while
********
 
Nightblood.'s Avatar
 
Gender: She/Her
Location: United States

Posts: 1,829
Blog Entries: 37
Join Date: January 11th 2009

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 22nd 2010, 02:51 AM

Try not to purge. You're doing SO well! I used to feel sick a lot, and they told me to breathe in my nose like I was sniffing a flower, and then blow out of my mouth like I was blowing out candles. I know putting your wrists on something cool/cold helps a lot too, it's what my friend's brother did when he went through chemo. Maybe you could try that to make your tummy feel better while keeping the food in.



"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 22nd 2010, 02:51 AM

I feel si Dzzy an tummy hurts like crazy but hungry very dizzy an hungry
Body not used to what I ate today
I'm warm all over And feel like I need to upchuck
I'll exceecisr it off
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 22nd 2010, 03:35 AM

Kept food down and only did a few jumping jacks then resting now trying yo
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
hannahgreenwood Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
hannahgreenwood's Avatar
 
Age: 26
Gender: Female

Posts: 185
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: December 21st 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 25th 2010, 03:15 AM

KEEP AT IT GIRL!! FIGHT THE TEMPTATION TO NOT EAT!! GRAB THE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES AND DOWN THEM!! ohhh..no in fact!! ROB A DONUT STORE OF ALL ITS DONUTS!! ILL BE THE DRIVER!!!
   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 25th 2010, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahgreenwood View Post
KEEP AT IT GIRL!! FIGHT THE TEMPTATION TO NOT EAT!! GRAB THE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES AND DOWN THEM!! ohhh..no in fact!! ROB A DONUT STORE OF ALL ITS DONUTS!! ILL BE THE DRIVER!!!
Il get huge and second need to watch what I eat
Srry
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough
*********
 
Katrina's Avatar
 
Name: Katrina
Gender: Female
Location: New York.

Posts: 3,114
Blog Entries: 4
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 26th 2010, 05:53 AM

Hey there, sweet pea.

Firstly, I just want to say how important it is for you to take an active role in your own physical health. I know it seems as though there's only one goal here, and that you MUST get to whatever that goal may be no matter what the conditions are or how big a toll it takes on your body, but I promise that there's not just one set goal. The goal here, is for you to remain healthy. What happens if you're healthy? You have an improved quality of life. And what happens with an improved quality of life? You're happier... and thus, the cycle continues. However, if you don't step in and intervene right now, its going to be awfully difficult for the cycle to even START! With that said, though, I want to give you a pat on the back for making this thread! Reaching out is certainly never an easy thing to do, and I think there is absolute strength and resilience to be noted within admitting that there's a problem and then working towards steps to try and get that sorted out!

Secondly, let me just say that I'm SO glad you're under the care of a doctor. I will never, EVER discourage seeing a doctor, and I will almost always, in fact, encourage you to keep not only seeing the doctor, but also sharing with her ANY concerns you may have so he or she can work with you to figure out a more healthful plan.

I'd like to move this over to our Eating Disorders forum for a few reasons; I think that you'll be able to get more replies in the forum, and I think that because of the nature of what's going on, I do think much if not all of what you're going through could be targeted by working on your eaing habits and body self-image, and I just think the ED forum is a more appropriate place for this thread, but if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. (:

Take good care of yourself.



  Send a message via MSN to Katrina  
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
Hello :D
I've been here a while
********
 
emma01's Avatar
 
Name: Emma
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: New Zealand

Posts: 1,386
Join Date: October 5th 2009

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 26th 2010, 06:27 AM

I seriously think you need to consider inpatient treatment, does your counsellor know what state you are in. It probably wouldn't harm to print your posts off and show her because outpatient is certainly not helping you in fact i think you have just been getting worse. You know you are doing yourself so much harm and you can't go on like this forever, the longer you muck about the harder it is to recover in the end...and by the looks of it you can't do it yourself.
The medical staff at inpatient clinics know how you feel and they dont stuff you full of junk in fact they may just rely on tube feeding for the first bit...and this just maintains your weight, you dont even need to eat anything. You don't feel full at all. They are professionals and know what you need to eat and how much. You will have your own diet plan which will help you gain weight safely, and the right amount in the right time.
   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 26th 2010, 06:34 AM

My therapist was looking into inpatient And yes she knows what state I am in

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma01 View Post
I seriously think you need to consider inpatient treatment, does your counsellor know what state you are in. It probably wouldn't harm to print your posts off and show her because outpatient is certainly not helping you in fact i think you have just been getting worse. You know you are doing yourself so much harm and you can't go on like this forever, the longer you muck about the harder it is to recover in the end...and by the looks of it you can't do it yourself.
The medical staff at inpatient clinics know how you feel and they dont stuff you full of junk in fact they may just rely on tube feeding for the first bit...and this just maintains your weight, you dont even need to eat anything. You don't feel full at all. They are professionals and know what you need to eat and how much. You will have your own diet plan which will help you gain weight safely, and the right amount in the right time.
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 29th 2010, 03:48 AM

I want to binge and purge
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
FlyingTrue's Avatar
 
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Location: United States (FL)

Posts: 1,048
Join Date: March 31st 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 29th 2010, 03:58 AM

Please don't. You need to allow yourself to become healthier. You need to make the conscious effort to fight these bad urges. You can do it.
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 29th 2010, 04:02 AM

Trying but hard

Have not eaten in awhile so binge eating now and water purge tmrw
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Klynn Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Klynn's Avatar
 
Name: Kate
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Location: Ontario, Canada

Posts: 28
Join Date: December 29th 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 29th 2010, 07:47 PM

Have you tried eating more balanced food when you try and eat? I know trying to eat when you're suffering from an ED is a major struggle, but if you are eating things that you feel are going to make you fat and are not great for you in general (cheeseburgers and chocolates), it's going to make you want to purge even more than if you had a balanced healthy meal that would nourish your body so much more than chocolates and burgers could ever do.

I would talk to your therapist on how you are feeling and also let her know what you ate and how you felt afterwards...sometimes you just need to find a balance of foods that are healthy and nourishing and ones that make you feel good mentally afterwards as well.
   
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 29th 2010, 10:34 PM

Yes I have done an tried all that but still struggling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klynn View Post
Have you tried eating more balanced food when you try and eat? I know trying to eat when you're suffering from an ED is a major struggle, but if you are eating things that you feel are going to make you fat and are not great for you in general (cheeseburgers and chocolates), it's going to make you want to purge even more than if you had a balanced healthy meal that would nourish your body so much more than chocolates and burgers could ever do.

I would talk to your therapist on how you are feeling and also let her know what you ate and how you felt afterwards...sometimes you just need to find a balance of foods that are healthy and nourishing and ones that make you feel good mentally afterwards as well.
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 29th 2010, 10:37 PM

I'm so hungry but overexcercising alot lately
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Melody Pond Offline
is a superhero
I can't get enough
*********
 
Melody Pond's Avatar
 
Name: Rachel
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: UK

Posts: 2,684
Blog Entries: 69
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 29th 2010, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music In My Heart 120 View Post
Work to get feeling better about yourself and do nice things for you and others also your body
And think if your loved one was this way you would of course want to help and make that person feel good by appreciating them and an being loving now apply that to yourself In this situation .

This is what you said to me less than 24 hours ago.
This is great advice.
Why can't you take your own advice and do nice things to your body instead of punishing it?
   
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 29th 2010, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leikela View Post


This is what you said to me less than 24 hours ago.
This is great advice.
Why can't you take your own advice and do nice things to your body instead of punishing it?
it's harder on the inside and helpful an easy when I'm focused on helping somebody
But the ED won't let me take my own advice it will kill me if I take my own advice


Dzzy and headache now
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Palmolive's Avatar
 
Name: Jessie
Age: 25
Gender: Girly.
Location: The stars.

Posts: 5,791
Blog Entries: 2318
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 29th 2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music In My Heart 120 View Post
it's harder on the inside and helpful an easy when I'm focused on helping somebody
But the ED won't let me take my own advice it will kill me if I take my own advice


Dzzy and headache now
It won't kill you to take your own advice, it will kill you if you carry on losing weight. You clearly want help and have some fight left because you keep coming back and asking for help. Take away what we say and think about it all. Make a plan of what you're going to start doing to help yourself. Things can and will get better.


"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod
   
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 29th 2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie'Lou View Post
It won't kill you to take your own advice, it will kill you if you carry on losing weight. You clearly want help and have some fight left because you keep coming back and asking for help. Take away what we say and think about it all. Make a plan of what you're going to start doing to help yourself. Things can and will get better.
doubtful things will get better for me
Everything is all out of control i guess I could keep fighting and attempting to take my advice

I'll maybe have a wrap an coffee w/ cream and suger
And then maybe read or take a bath

I hate how flabby an pudgy I am
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 30th 2010, 12:42 AM

I need to purge noww
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
SparklingWine's Avatar
 
Name: Lynds :)
Age: 27
Gender: Grill ;)
Location: Seattle

Posts: 7,232
Blog Entries: 197
Join Date: February 19th 2009

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 30th 2010, 12:48 AM

Keep fighting, dear. I know how extremely tough it is.
But you are strong. You can overcome this.


  Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 30th 2010, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter View Post
Keep fighting, dear. I know how extremely tough it is.
But you are strong. You can overcome this.
Can I just give up please
Much easier then fighting I've had it with my eating disorder
I'm eating pizza now but I'll burn it off
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
SparklingWine's Avatar
 
Name: Lynds :)
Age: 27
Gender: Grill ;)
Location: Seattle

Posts: 7,232
Blog Entries: 197
Join Date: February 19th 2009

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 30th 2010, 01:35 AM

You can do whatever you want.

I would encourage you NOT to do it.
If you keep at the route you are going,
you will end up in inpatient. For months.


  Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
  (#32 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 30th 2010, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter View Post
You can do whatever you want.

I would encourage you NOT to do it.
If you keep at the route you are going,
you will end up in inpatient. For months.
Yea I was stating not. Asking

My dental team is willing to help me
And maybe with more help I can recover ughhj I'm so big pudgy I need to loose asap
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#33 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
Hello :D
I've been here a while
********
 
emma01's Avatar
 
Name: Emma
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: New Zealand

Posts: 1,386
Join Date: October 5th 2009

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 30th 2010, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music In My Heart 120 View Post

Can I just give up please
Much easier then fighting I've had it with my eating disorder
I'm eating pizza now but I'll burn it off
What do you mean by giving up? Do you mean give up struggling and just start eating normally again and go back to normal? Well that wont happen for you overnight if everytime you eat something you have to burn it off. I know your trying but you have to get yourself into a hospital woman!
Or do you mean give up like you want to die? Well that won't accomplish anything as all this time you put so much effort into looking 'good,' but you would be dead and people will only remember you by memories, they won't even see your thin body...and the memories won't be good ones if you carry on like this.

And I dont mean to sound stupid...but if you feel you need to burn pizza off, why dont you eat something that you know is very very healthy for you. Like fruit or veges. I am addicted to grapes and pineapple :P I eat a SHITLOAD of it, I could get through a whole pineapple in one sitting, in fact I have been having a whole one a day...but I don't get fat from it, because its healthy. Whereas if I did that with chocolate I really would feel terrible. I am not encouraging you to eat just fruit, but maybe try have something that you won't feel so obliged to work off. If you can eat fruit and keep the calories in you as opposed to purging or exercising, you will feel so much better.
   
  (#34 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 30th 2010, 03:56 AM

Giving up on recovery I meant and even if its healthy I freak out about burning it of
I'll keep trying though


Quote:
Originally Posted by emma01 View Post

What do you mean by giving up? Do you mean give up struggling and just start eating normally again and go back to normal? Well that wont happen for you overnight if everytime you eat something you have to burn it off. I know your trying but you have to get yourself into a hospital woman!
Or do you mean give up like you want to die? Well that won't accomplish anything as all this time you put so much effort into looking 'good,' but you would be dead and people will only remember you by memories, they won't even see your thin body...and the memories won't be good ones if you carry on like this.

And I dont mean to sound stupid...but if you feel you need to burn pizza off, why dont you eat something that you know is very very healthy for you. Like fruit or veges. I am addicted to grapes and pineapple :P I eat a SHITLOAD of it, I could get through a whole pineapple in one sitting, in fact I have been having a whole one a day...but I don't get fat from it, because its healthy. Whereas if I did that with chocolate I really would feel terrible. I am not encouraging you to eat just fruit, but maybe try have something that you won't feel so obliged to work off. If you can eat fruit and keep the calories in you as opposed to purging or exercising, you will feel so much better.

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; December 30th 2010 at 04:49 AM.
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#35 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Palmolive's Avatar
 
Name: Jessie
Age: 25
Gender: Girly.
Location: The stars.

Posts: 5,791
Blog Entries: 2318
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 30th 2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma01 View Post
And I dont mean to sound stupid...but if you feel you need to burn pizza off, why dont you eat something that you know is very very healthy for you. Like fruit or veges. I am addicted to grapes and pineapple :P I eat a SHITLOAD of it, I could get through a whole pineapple in one sitting, in fact I have been having a whole one a day...but I don't get fat from it, because its healthy. Whereas if I did that with chocolate I really would feel terrible. I am not encouraging you to eat just fruit, but maybe try have something that you won't feel so obliged to work off. If you can eat fruit and keep the calories in you as opposed to purging or exercising, you will feel so much better.
Why don't you try eat more healthy food regular? It might help you. This way you know what you're eating is healthy and isn't bad for you at all.


"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod
   
  (#36 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
Hello :D
I've been here a while
********
 
emma01's Avatar
 
Name: Emma
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: New Zealand

Posts: 1,386
Join Date: October 5th 2009

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 31st 2010, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie'Lou View Post
Why don't you try eat more healthy food regular? It might help you. This way you know what you're eating is healthy and isn't bad for you at all.
I know what I eat is healthy? And i do eat healthy regularly
   
  (#37 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
Hello :D
I've been here a while
********
 
emma01's Avatar
 
Name: Emma
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: New Zealand

Posts: 1,386
Join Date: October 5th 2009

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 31st 2010, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music In My Heart 120 View Post
Giving up on recovery I meant and even if its healthy I freak out about burning it of
I'll keep trying though


If you give up and get so bad you might die. And no one wants that!
   
  (#38 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 31st 2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma01 View Post

If you give up and get so bad you might die. And no one wants that!
True but I freak even though when I eat healthy food and I'm not strong ED is a monestar who won't let me be or escape I feel so useless and powerless fainter fighting my ED
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#39 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Music In My Heart 120's Avatar
 
Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Minnesota

Posts: 723
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - December 31st 2010, 10:06 PM

[font="Lucida Console"][size="4"][b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by emma01 View Post
I know what I eat is healthy? And i do eat healthy regularly
Jessie lou was responding to me on that post showing your suggestion an jessie was Tryin to ask me if your suggestion would be helpful or work or help me.
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#40 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
Hello :D
I've been here a while
********
 
emma01's Avatar
 
Name: Emma
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: New Zealand

Posts: 1,386
Join Date: October 5th 2009

Re: Panic and nervous can't calm so nervous and so dizzy and feel week need advice to calm down. - January 1st 2011, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music In My Heart 120 View Post


True but I freak even though when I eat healthy food and I'm not strong ED is a monestar who won't let me be or escape I feel so useless and powerless fainter fighting my ED
Oh I totally agree, EDs suck like hell I know that. I can't offer you any more advice than get in a hospital. I was forced in pretty much even though I was very mentally stable and eating and whatnot I dont know why you aren't in yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music In My Heart 120 View Post

Jessie lou was responding to me on that post showing your suggestion an jessie was Tryin to ask me if your suggestion would be helpful or work or help me.
Ahh okay sorry I was confusedd.
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
advice, calm, dizzy, feel, nervous, panic, week

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright 1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.