TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART

My word I'm so freaking big and flabby hate How body looks I need to Loose weight and tone ASAP - December 24th 2010, 03:07 AM

I'm so fucking huge and flabby I seriously need to diet more and loose weight arghhh I feel so flabby an obese although underweight
I'm going to use weightloss drink mica and excercercise 4 hrs a day asap

Last edited by Casey.; December 27th 2010 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Removing prefix to fit with the guidelines.
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
RunningWild Offline
Dreamer
Not a n00b

Name: Emmy

Re: My word I'm so freaking big and flabby hate How body looks I need to Loose weight and tone ASAP - December 24th 2010, 03:27 AM

Hold on a sec.

First of all, you can't be obese and underweight. They are clinical terms on opposite ends of the spectrum. But if you have an eating disorder, you may see your body in a way that it really isn't. This is a form of body dysmorphic disorder.

And your plan also signals eating disordered thinking. There isn't a healthy fast track to weight loss through drinks and four hours of exercise is excessive for anyone besides professional athletes.

You need to recognize that what you're saying here is unhealthy, and I highly suggest you talk to someone you trust, and possibly look into counseling. I'm sure you are beautiful just the way you are.

Best of luck, and please take care of yourself.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
puala__koala Offline
Average Joe

Re: My word I'm so freaking big and flabby hate How body looks I need to Loose weight and tone ASAP - December 24th 2010, 03:32 AM

start off by recognizing that its all in your head. youre not fat, youre just scared you are. youre actually really skinny and you know this.

the first step to getting better is admitting that.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: My word I'm so freaking big and flabby hate How body looks I need to Loose weight and tone ASAP - December 24th 2010, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puala__koala View Post
start off by recognizing that its all in your head. youre not fat, youre just scared you are. youre actually really skinny and you know this.

the first step to getting better is admitting that.
I'm medically underweight

But I feel and look obese Im still goin to loose
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: My word I'm so freaking big and flabby hate How body looks I need to Loose weight and tone ASAP - December 25th 2010, 10:59 PM

I hate how heavy and fat I feel argghhh I hate my body I'm sooo dang huge crys
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Pandamonium Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Steph

Re: My word I'm so freaking big and flabby hate How body looks I need to Loose weight and tone ASAP - December 27th 2010, 04:27 AM

Since there are multiple threads being made, this one will be closed.
  Send a message via MSN to Pandamonium  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread