TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Misslostintears Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Daisy

Exclamation i dont want to eat - July 28th 2011, 06:47 PM

ever since i was little, i was always feed a lot. mostly because i was a spoiled brat that wanted to eat because i didnt get my way in other things. over the years food has become less apitizing to me. now adays when i eat its only to not make my parents worried. but after when they go do something, i throw it up. my parents have always tried to give me whatever i want to eat. pizza, chocolate, pasta, whatever i want. but thats the thing,k i dont want anything. i dont want to eat. when my parents leave me alone. which they do for a day or two sometime. i dont eat anything. but when their about to get home i grab things from the fridge and force myself to eat.

IN MY FIELD OF PAPER FLOWERS AND CANDY CLOUDS OF LULLIBIES, I LIE INSIDE MY SELF FOR HOURS, AND WATCH MY PURPLE SKY FLY OVER ME - IMAGINARY BY EVANESCENCE

to love someone is such a beautiful thing,
Keep it in your heart forever
And show it when you need to

(#2 (permalink)) Old
bailatyvm Offline
bada bing bada boom.
Regular TeenHelper

Re: i dont want to eat - July 29th 2011, 04:44 AM

why is it that you don't want to eat? are you mad at yourself for eating, and then binge eating later? (and since I don't often look back on old posts, pm me!!)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Misslostintears Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Daisy

Re: i dont want to eat - July 29th 2011, 05:42 AM

i don know. im not mad at myself or anything. i just dont feel like i get hungry that much right now. but when i get back into school ill end up getting really hungry, but thats when i dont get much to eat. its all weird because during the summer and when im home i dont want to eat but when im at school i do want to eat.

IN MY FIELD OF PAPER FLOWERS AND CANDY CLOUDS OF LULLIBIES, I LIE INSIDE MY SELF FOR HOURS, AND WATCH MY PURPLE SKY FLY OVER ME - IMAGINARY BY EVANESCENCE

to love someone is such a beautiful thing,
Keep it in your heart forever
And show it when you need to

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Angel Offline
The final horcrux
I've been here a while

Re: i dont want to eat - July 29th 2011, 08:23 PM

You should try and develop a stricter eating plan. Set aside time throughout the day where you sit down to eat meals. It can be difficult during the summer to remember to eat or want to eat for whatever reason, but you need to make the effort to try and eat. You are risking malnutrition by not eating since you aren't getting all the nutrients and calories that your body needs in order to function properly. You may not have much of an appetite, but you need to make the effort to get yourself back on track. You might want to consider speaking to your doctor or a nutritionist and asking about ways you can eat better. You can work with your parents by creating meal plans and shopping for food together so you can still eat the foods you like.

Hope this helps.

-Sylvie

"Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices."

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: i dont want to eat - August 3rd 2011, 02:08 AM

Umm... Jackab, you should've made a new thread instead of posting in this one, I can see you're new so don't worry I'm just informing you. You would get more answers if you made a thread of your own as well in the general eating disorders forum click the button to the left of the screen that says start new thread and post it that way.

You are worth it keep-holdin-on.tumblr.com

"It's all well and good to apologize to me but if at the end of the day I still mean so little to you, then treat me like a puppy and leave me on the street you dumped me on, don't come back to pick me up just so you can drop me on the concrete again." -Cheye Masters

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)

Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Peppermint. Offline
Normality, my friends.

Jeez, get a life!

Re: i dont want to eat - August 6th 2011, 08:52 PM

I've removed the post, and will be PM'ing the user.<3

Not all those who wander are lost.
  Send a message via AIM to Peppermint. Send a message via MSN to Peppermint.  
Closed Thread