TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
FlowerKiss Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Joy

Aha! Just as I suspected! She's nothing but a common mobile vulgaris! - May 27th 2012, 04:38 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of substance use, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

This is my drug diary I guess, and this is not something where I record the blunt I smoked or something. No this is not that, it is more of my psychological drugs that I have been prescribed legally of course.

Here is the list:

-Zoloft (getting off of it by decreasing the dose)
- Klonopin (off of it)
- Hydrozine (still on it)
- Prozac (getting on it)
- A mystery drug for anxiety (off of it)

The first time they prescribed me drugs was when I did not want to until I learned it would help me over come obstacles in my life and make me feel better. So I started with pink pills that where Klonopin and than there was a blue one that I can't remember. These combination just made me think of gender with the blue and the pink mixed together. It did however make me feel good, but in the end it started to make me feel too dizzy and I could not focus at my job also I was concerned people where taking my pills from my purse at work because my psy said I should have more when I visited her and showed her how much I left.

The next combination of drugs was when the klonopin had to go away which was a awful withdrawal. They instead put me on hydrozine and Zoloft. It did not work at all, my body felt nothing but pain, like stabbing out of nowhere, night sweats, head hurting, strange dreams,and my memory was going away it felt like.

Now I am on Zoloft, Prozac, and Hydrozine. Zoloft is being cut off by just a half of a tablet so 50 mgs, than one capsule of Prozac, and one tab of Hydrozine. They are making me get off Zoloft soon now because of my memory issues and I did not like the sleepiness it caused.

This is my first day of Prozac my therapist said I would feel nothing so this is probably a placebo effect but I feel so much better right now with a whole of energy.

Last edited by escape_thereal_world; June 2nd 2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Added prefix
  Send a message via AIM to FlowerKiss  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
FlowerKiss Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Aha! Just as I suspected! She's nothing but a common mobile vulgaris! - May 28th 2012, 12:48 AM

So this got moved to general health...Whatever.

The first time I used my medicine was with the klonopin and the other mystery drug which I am now concerned it was just a lower dose of Zoloft. With that combination it did feel like I was out of it and I was way more social, but I did something awful.

It was a storm and I felt trapped in my dorm room so I wound up wondering around the campus, it was kind of after the storm was over so there is not a lot of things to worry about it but I wanna focus on before. It felt the door was going away, like I was trapped in a room with no doors and no windows, I need to talk to someone but I don't know who because my room mate was gone so I left before the door disappeared. When I did leave I wound up walking till I got to the gay friendly place on campus but sadly no one was there and a creeper wound up talking to me. I stayed there talking forever, and when I got back to the dorm room I wanted to sleep so I took the klonopin falling asleep. That was one plus they wound up making me fall asleep a lot in less I took it with the Zoloft.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
millerdancer15 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Laura

Re: Aha! Just as I suspected! She's nothing but a common mobile vulgaris! - May 28th 2012, 06:08 AM

I'm on a generic Prozac(Fluoxetine) for my anxiety issues and it works great for me. I don't have any bad side effects unless I get on a really high dosage of it. Then I start having memory issues. Like, I'm always tired and have some other health issues, so my old doctor thought that it was all due to anxiety and just kept increasing my medication. I was up to 50 mg, which is a lot for my height, weight, and age. I could not remember anything. I've been fine on 20-30 mg though, and the doctor says it's not addictive, so you can drop off of it at any time. I believe even name brand Prozac is the same way.

People don't cry because they are weak. People cry because they have been strong for too long.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
FlowerKiss Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Aha! Just as I suspected! She's nothing but a common mobile vulgaris! - May 28th 2012, 09:37 PM

my psychiatrist told me to raise my dose but when they saw no improvement they switched me to another drug. It will just keep going till they find the perfect medication for me but so far nothing.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
FlowerKiss Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Aha! Just as I suspected! She's nothing but a common mobile vulgaris! - June 1st 2012, 06:14 AM

I thought of killing myself when I was on meds, I confessed to my girlfriend that I thought of it while I was at work that I thought of just tasting the barrel of a gun and pulling a trigger. I read a book about it, and he did not have to worry about anything anymore but even while high she asked me not to kill myself and I could tell she meant it. Even though people care about you and that will not help some they will cry for you and hold on to you till you promise that you will not do it. I forgot how much she cared about me, about how I feel, she loves me, love me, love me, I need her and she needs me. We are a ying-yang I am the dark and she is the light and no matter how bad things get she will love me till I am homeless and mumbling things like 'no one is scared of you because your free.'

[EDIT]

Last edited by escape_thereal_world; June 2nd 2012 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Triggering. Inappropiate
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

Re: Aha! Just as I suspected! She's nothing but a common mobile vulgaris! - June 1st 2012, 07:12 AM

I have been on zoloft it didnt make me sleepy at all. It made me hyper and thats when I got diagnosed with a mood disorder NOS and I know longer take zoloft I take seroquel now for mood swings. It works well.

I hope you find the right med for you. If it makes you suicidal you need to tell your psych immediatly and get off it.
  Send a message via Yahoo to lauri  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
FlowerKiss Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Aha! Just as I suspected! She's nothing but a common mobile vulgaris! - June 1st 2012, 01:58 PM

yes I know no worries about it everything is fine I am going to tell my psy on thrusday
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
FlowerKiss Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Aha! Just as I suspected! She's nothing but a common mobile vulgaris! - June 1st 2012, 11:14 PM

I want off the prozac, it was not the Zoloft that made me think of suicide the day at work when I was thinking about swallowing a barrel of a gun. I wound up in the shower today and I was testing what the shower head can hold so I can see if I can hang myself without breaking it. I am thinking of just taking my anxiety pills and see if those are causing it because I do not want to even think of those things anymore.

Last edited by FlowerKiss; June 2nd 2012 at 01:25 AM.
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

Re: Aha! Just as I suspected! She's nothing but a common mobile vulgaris! - June 2nd 2012, 06:24 AM

If you dont like your meds your going to have to talk to your psych about that so she can get you on something diffrent. If your having suicide thougths that bad which it does seem that bad then make a appointment with your psych IMMEDIATLY SAY ITS A EMERENGCY BECAUSE IT IS. Or your other option is to go to a mental hospital and just because you go doesnt mean you will be admited you can also go there when its a emergency concerning your meds. They will get you the help you need right away. If you cant wait til your psych appointment the best thing to do is go to a mental hospital for immediate help.
  Send a message via Yahoo to lauri  
Closed Thread