TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
metalFireHorse Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question Sore nipples - August 8th 2012, 04:31 AM

okay so my nipples have been hurting for the past 3 weeks and my stomach was hurting for 2 1/2 weeks.
last time having sex: July 23/ Condom?: sorta
last period: don't remember...maybe march/april

my nipples are extremely sensitive, the slightest touch sends a stinging pain. there wasn't any playing with them involved in sex. they have gotten progressively worse each week. Even my boyfriends normal playing makes them hurt 100 times more then now. he had been playing with them a few minutes ago. but there is no size or color difference that i can tell.

My stomach pains weren't like my normal pains and I wasn't able to sleep on my belly or side without and uncomfortable feeling. and some of the times the pain would be in one spot and other times around the belly button or near my vagina. I was also constipated and would sometimes have diarrhea. But I no longer have the stomach pain and my bowl's are normal.

As for the period, I've been having missed periods since I was 14 and they have also gotten more spacious during the years where they can be maybe 2-3 a year.

And the condom part was an accident, me and my boyfriend are usually very careful when it comes to being protected, but he was fooling around and taking a picture and it sorta slipped in...it stood there for a minute before he realized and quickly took it out. Now I'm aware of pre-cum and that I could get pregnant from that.

I have told my sister and a close friend these symptoms and have gotten the same answer from both, that I could be pregnant and to get it tested. But could it be something else? my boyfriend doesn't believe I'm pregnant but that could be him just trying to ignore that being a possibility.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Re: Sore nipples - August 8th 2012, 02:20 PM

So they have been sore before you had sex? Since they have been sore for 3 weeks and the last time you had intercourse was only two weeks ago. So I don't think these symptoms are from pregnancy given the time frame you gave.

I also have irregular periods. Being on birth control helped regulate them, so I suggest you talk to your doctor about trying it. I tend to get PMS symptoms anywhere from 2 weeks to even a month before I get my next period. All the joys of an irregular period.

My nipples have never been sore before, even before a period. But the last two times, they have been extremely so. Even wearing a bra or shirt makes me cringe. And my stomach doesn't feel like cramping, I just feel very bloated and my stomach hurts. But, it is cramping. Just not what I am used to feeling for cramps. I also was getting constipated, though other times I'll have the opposite ><

So, this may be what is happening to you. You can also have these symptoms during Ovulation, which usually happens between periods. Though, for us with irregular periods, we might not ovulate, or we might have a different schedule than most.

Of course there is a possibility you are pregnant now since the condom did slip, though it is slip. The only time you get pregnant from pre-cum is if he had ejaculated recently and then you guys had sex. If he had ejaculated recently, used the rest once or more, your chances are VERY slim. Like almost impossible. The pre-cum pushes out any leftover semen. If he had urinated after his last ejaculation, then the urine likely pushed it through so there is no semen left in the urethra during sex.

I would say take a test. It has been 2 weeks since you had intercourse, you should be able to get an accurate result. But, as I said, according to your time frame, these symptoms are not related to the intercourse you had two weeks ago.

Going to a doctor is your best bet. But it could be you are ovulating, or you will be starting your period in a month or so.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
#summer Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Sore nipples - August 15th 2012, 10:39 PM

it might just be a phase if it gets worse see a doctor

Closed Thread