TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SmithWood Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Post Can running each day allow you to lose fat? - March 11th 2013, 12:45 PM

Among our buddy asking for any individual the issue typically & i will be just really be worried about this excellent? I have to acknowledge i'd like to comprehend it precisely why every person have to get slimmer, the key reason why the actual usually are not happy in what specifically they've typically?

Be sure that you discuss your new thoughts and opinions & understanding although trekking over it & authorized these kinds of so that you can issues deal with anyone.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
jhend.hardison Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Can running each day allow you to lose fat? - March 11th 2013, 06:24 PM

We have our own reason why we want to achieve a certain thing, if we talk about body and health, of course it is not only for fun, somehow we can say we bet our good future for it.

What is important, we love on what we are doing, not that we are just being forced and pressured.

can running each day allow you to lose fat?
It depends on how many kilometer or miles we run and the most important thing, our diet.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Can running each day allow you to lose fat? - March 12th 2013, 05:59 PM

Can you rephrase that? Maybe I'm just distracted but I can barely understand what you're trying to ask and I don't really know how to respond, I don't know if you need advise or if your looking for my own comprehension of health....

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
CorrieUSMC Offline
Ghost Rider
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Corrie

Re: Can running each day allow you to lose fat? - March 12th 2013, 10:30 PM

Because everyone wants too be sexy. You don't have too be a VIctoria's Secret model or a Clevin Kline (how the hell you spell that sh!t) look, to be "sexy" but being healthy is a huge turn on. Your body needs to run, or do some type of exercise too remain healthy. Hell if you work 9-12 hrs manual labor everyday its just as fine. But sitting all day and just eating is not healthy! And that leads down the road too Obesity, Diabetes, heart disease, and other problems down the road.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Can running each day allow you to lose fat? - March 14th 2013, 05:59 PM

I kind of agree with what Corrie has to say. I don't care so much about people being super skinny or anything. Being thin doesn't make you healthy. It just kind of makes it look like you don't take care of yourself if you are carrying around a lot of excess weight. But at the same time I know a lot of people who are curvier and are perfectly healthy and you can tell. And most people value it when their partners value their appearance enough to maintain a healthy figure (ex. eating healthy and exercising). But that doesn't mean you need to run around exercising 24/7, you could have an active job and such that affects this so yeah...

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

Closed Thread