TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ignore me all you want.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy You can ignore this post if you want, but...? - August 14th 2013, 02:29 PM

Look. Probably by my username I may sound like a pathetic person. Ever since middle school I felt that no one liked me and I didn't really have a real friend. I have so much difficulty trying to make friends, but it's impossible. Almost all the time I felt lonely, hopeless, worthless, and ugly. I've tried sharing my story twice with my classmates in assemblies, but it never worked. Recently the internet has been my only friend and it has always been there when I needed it. But I've never felt that way to anyone. I've tried losing weight and changing what I wore and what music I listen to, but it's only making me feel like an attention seeker. For a long time I feel like nobody wants to be with me. It really hurts.
My question is- It's probably gonna sound desperate, but I really, really want to have a friend who I can trust and I can spill all of my feelings out, like a diary, and not have them get bored with me and feel embarrassed with what I have to say.
I'm tired of spending my time only watching videos and not having anyone to spend time with. If you don't want to be my friend because you find my username or myself embarrassing, that's totally fine. It's probably what I deserve anyway from all of that attention seeking.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough

Name: Michael

Re: You can ignore this post if you want, but...? - August 14th 2013, 11:59 PM

I don't really know you at all but I don't see any problem with who you are. For me it's what's on the inside that counts more than the outside. I was born paralyzed from the waist down and am confined to a wheelchair and I can't begin to tell you how many times people have looked at that and made assumptions of me before really getting to know you. I'm glad you joined this website and I'm pretty confident you'll find others here that will be glad you have as well. I hope you find what you're looking for while being here!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
MsMarie123 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ashley

Re: You can ignore this post if you want, but...? - August 16th 2013, 01:33 AM

Hey! Don't say all that stuff! I can tell just by what you've posted that you're clearly not a bad person. It says here that you are 16 and that's a SUPER hard age. I'm not that much older but when I was around that age I had a horrible time too. I always thought I was fat and ugly and nobody liked me. And, honestly, it just sucked. I tried doing things about it but it still just sucked. You may have been told this before but what you might just need is time. Sometimes people just need to grow into their skins. I went from being self-concious, depressed, and friendless just 2 years ago to now living with my boyfriend, making new friends, and I've made it into college and I'm following my dreams.

I totally understand how it feels to be alone. And if you want somebody to talk to feel free to pm me. I'm almost always free to talk. I hope you feel better! This is a great place to meet new people from every walk of life that you can relate to! So go for it and have fun!

One day my whole life went dark and I thought I was gone forever but I'm happy to say the first thing I saw when I came back was plastic dinosaurs.

A hug can fix anything, that's my motto

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Alexisdominique Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lexi

Re: You can ignore this post if you want, but...? - August 16th 2013, 03:08 AM

( ill be your friend.

Closed Thread