TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   General Health (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f16-general-health/)
-   -   Broken Humpty Dumpty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f16-general-health/t148748-broken-humpty-dumpty/)

MsNobleEleanor December 1st 2016 07:36 PM

Broken Humpty Dumpty

I honestly feel like Humpty Dumpty that fell off the wall, all broken.

I need to go back to my doctors. I think I've gone 6 times in the last 4 or 5 weeks. I just saw my family doctor the other evening.

I woke up and went to the washroom, something didn't feel right when I went pee. The toilet was blood and the toilet paper was pink.

I've gone, 4 times today and all with pink toilet paper and blood in the toilet. It's not period blood at all. The opening of my urethera feels like there is something stuck or something.

I feel like a broken Humpty Dumpty. I've never had a UTI and no idea if that is what it is. But calling them office and saying, "I need to appointment. When I pee it hurts and the toilet water is red..." I feel like a broken person. I have all these stupid issues and I'm starting to feel like I should live at my doctors office now.

If I try drinking pure cranberry juice sure it might help but something isn't right about any of this. I felt ill the other day but I just don't know.

Anyways, if it's a UTI what should I avoid doing or what should I do? I have zero experience with this. Last thing I want is this going to my kidneys. I guess I want to be prepared for this.

.Brittany. December 2nd 2016 04:48 AM

Re: Broken Humpty Dumpty

Hey Chantal,

I'm really sorry you're feeling like this. I know we talk a lot off the site but I honestly wish I could help you more than I can from here.

I get 3-4 UTI's a year. I'm at the point where I take cranberry pills every night to lessen the chances of getting another UTI. The symptoms you're describing could be a number of things. Even if you have a UTI you NEED to go back to your doctor, tell them exactly what's going on. They will know more than what I can tell you or what google can tell you. They will also be able to do a visual examination and a urine test. Be completely honest with how it's feeling down there so that they can give you the most accurate diagnosis.

I really hope you feel better soon.

Let me know if there's anything I can do.
Brittany <3

MsNobleEleanor December 2nd 2016 09:07 AM

Saw a doctor and they're sending urine to lab.

Had someone tell me to go to the doctors so I ended up going. This thread can be closed now.

Celyn December 2nd 2016 10:24 AM

Glad you got it checked out at the doctors, and I hope that you feel better soon. I'll close this thread now, but let me know if you want to open it up again.