TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Gemma =] Offline
Formerly camisado
Not a n00b

Name: Gemma

Rock Rose Bach Rescue Remedy. Help? - February 7th 2010, 08:35 PM

I was at a party at the weekend and had been drinking when one of my friends put rock rose rescue remedy liquid in my drink. She said it'd be harmless and just mellow me out.
I ended up admitting to something about my personal life to a few friends that I never wanted anyone to ever know and then started uncontrollable crying and my friend had to put me to bed. Thing is, I don't remember any of that.
I remember thinking about telling my friends this thing but then remembering how stupid that would be and stopping the thought. I don't remember telling anyone, I don't remember being upset and I don't remember going to bed. When I woke up in the morning I was really confused and disorientated. My friend had to tell me what had happened.

I read up about rock rose, you're only supposed to have 2-4 drops at a time and at intervals diluted in a glass of water. My friend put more than half a full bottle straight from the source in to my drink. I know thta it's harmless health wise, like my body won't be affected but it's my mental health I'm worried about.
Since I found out I told people that thing I have been really down. I have a history of depression but have't really suffered that badly for more than a year now. Now I feel really pessimistic about my future and down about everything. I don't know if I need to talk to someone or not. And I'm worried that the incident combined with the rock rose stuff has adversely affected my mental health.
Any advice would be appreciated? I really don't even know what it is I need to hear, I'm just really confused and tbh, a bit scared.

Have some composure, where is your posture?
x

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Hdjdjdjduvieg Offline
Wandering Wayfarer
I've been here a while

Name: no

Re: Rock Rose Bach Rescue Remedy. Help? - February 10th 2010, 06:13 AM

Honestly, I have very little experience in any sort of mental disorders...
But if you have a therapist or someone you talk to-- tell them. Use talking as a vice for the issues that have come up. I'm really sorry that happened to you, and you ought to see a doc about it if you're truly worried. Don't be depressed about it, though, because well... shit happens. Everyone makes mistakes. If those people are worth caring about, they won't judge you based on whatever you told them, anyways. Just keep your eyes forward, feet marching and move on with life, don't let life move on without you.

I love the name of honour more than I fear death.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Broken one Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sian

Re: Rock Rose Bach Rescue Remedy. Help? - February 10th 2010, 08:39 PM

I know a little about bach remedies and im 90% certain that an overdose of it can not harm you mentally if your worried that it's because of that you've relapsed.
Try and talk to someone if you feel the need to, it's better to get stuff off your chest than not. Also having admitted the stuff you did could possible be a blessing in diguise. Have you tryed talking to the people you've told? I'm sure that if they are true friends they will be willing to help and support you.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jesus Christ. Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough

Re: Rock Rose Bach Rescue Remedy. Help? - February 10th 2010, 09:01 PM

Could it not be the fact that you were drinking that caused to to tell people and not remember telling them? I do believe it's a side effect of alcohol =/

Closed Thread