TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Let's celebrate!
(Click me to find out why.)
Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I-Love-him Offline
I've been here a while

please read and help!my down below area is being very strange!!! - January 7th 2009, 03:37 PM

ok i'm gonna start from the very begining.
in september i was in hospital for tonsilitus, i was on heavy anitbiotics and recovered very well. but when i left the hospital i got the thrush, i figured this was just because of the antibiotics, so i just used the 'canestan' (sp?) thrush cream and it went away within a week.
i then got thrush again in october! i went to the docters, got some different cream and he said if it comes back again i need to have a swab. so again i took the cream and it went away.

i have been seeing this guy for about 9 months now, we can't go out together (long story lol) but we do sometimes get a little frisky (i guess we are kind of f*** buddies) we really like eachother. anyway, he's fingered me and given me oral and nothing bad has happend, i've been a little sore after but thats to be expected i guess lol. now, we had protected sex in november but the condom slipped off but DON'T WORRY i am on the contraceptive pill and took the morning after pill incase. however, i bled a bit during sex, i'm not sure if it was the sex or when he fingered me but his nails were very well trimmed but he was a bit rough. so we thought nothing of it after that and figured it was just a one off.

i met another guy in december, and don't judge me on this please, but i let him finger me.
and this is when the problem really got strange.
as soon as he finished fingering me, i was extremely sore, in pain and could barely walk. the next day it swelled up so much and i was in agony all through the christmas period :-( i went to the docters and she gave me some swabs to check for STD's and checked me for any lumps or cyts (beecause i bled that once during sex) but the swabs came back clear, i don't have clymidia,gonnoreha,vaginitis but i did have a bit of thrush. and my cervix looked fine and my vagina just looked very sore. but i thought this was crazy. i was in absolute AGONY!! could barely walk!!she gave me this different cream and it started working slowly straight away.i'm still on the cream, i started taking it on saturday. thing is, i've completly lost my libidio and today i saw that guy i'm seeing and he fingered me but he wasn't even being rough or aggressive and yet he made me bleed and he had to stop because it was too painful for me!!

even weirder thing is...
when i got home i had a bath and it STUNG LIKE CRAZY!!!! down below! i couldn't even touch it slightly, i couldn't move the lips of the vagina and my bum was sore too!!
as soon as i got out the bath, i checked my vagina but there was nothing there and as soon as i got out the bath it stopped stinging and hurting!!! this is so weird!
what is going on???
i don't have an STD according to the swab tests
it could be bad thrush, but it doesn't itch !!!
i feel really upset about it because i'm worried the guy i'm seeing will think it's his fault! but it's not.
could it have been that other guys faullt? the one who fingured me? because it's since then it's really been bad!!
has anyone experienced this before??
what should i do??
or could it just be i need to finish this cream before doing anything sexual??
please don't judge me for anything i've said in this. i'm not seeing two guys at once! lol it didn't work out between me and the other guy.
any help,opinions and advice would be greatly apreciated
and sorry for the edit, i accidently clicked 'enter' before i finished typing lol

Last edited by I-Love-him; January 7th 2009 at 03:50 PM. Reason: i accidently clicked enter before finishing :-(

(#2 (permalink)) Old
SillyEvee Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: EV

Re: please read and help!my down below area is being very strange!!! - January 7th 2009, 11:29 PM

Hi,
First, it's really good that you're seeing a doctor about this already. Have you told the doctor all of this?

I know it's possible for some girls just to have yeast infections that keep coming back without that being a sign of a more serious health problem. (But since I'm not a doctor, I don't know if this is what's going on with you.) As for possible reasons why it swelled up so badly:

Either guy might have had dirt on his hand. Your body could be attacking the bacteria his hand left inside there. (Like when you get a sore throat. It gets sore because the area fills with blood so more white blood cells can attack the bacteria.) If dirt's the issue, taking a bath might have let dirt from your body get in, too. The dirt could wash off your hands or feet and get inside you, especially if you've got a small cut from earlier that isn't quite healed.

I dunno if that's what's happening or not. You should definitely talk to your doctor again until you get this sorted out.

I can give you a basic tip for easing the swelling, though. (This works everywhere on your body, BTW.) Mix about a cup of Epsom salts (you get them in the drugstore) with about a litre (that's about a quart, if you work in Imperial/English units) of hot water. Soak a washcloth in it, then press the washcloth wherever you're swollen. The salt also helps disinfect. It should feel very warm but not hot by the time you use it, especially if you're using it somewhere sensitive like that...

I hope that helps. Good luck and take care.
--Evee

--EV--
Congrats Canada's Juniors! 5 in a row!
Last Sunday morning, the sunshine felt like rain.
Week before, they all seemed the same.
And oh, I ain't wastin' time no more
Cause time goes by like hurricanes, and faster things.
--The Allman Brothers Band

Things seem impossible until you start to do them.

PM me anytime. I love to talk. :]

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Marionette. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please read and help!my down below area is being very strange!!! - January 7th 2009, 11:54 PM

Like you said, I think you should stop doing anything sexual and finish the course of the cream. Ideally, don't do anything until you've worked all this out.

If after the cream you're still sore, you should go back to the doctors.

Thrush does not always itch so it could just be another case of that.

The soreness after fingering could mean damaged tissues so it'd would be a good idea to get that checked out.
Your best shot is to see a gynecologist.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while

Name: Chelsey

Re: please read and help!my down below area is being very strange!!! - January 8th 2009, 12:00 AM

It sounds to me like you should give it a break and let yourself get better before doing anything else sexual. When you let the guy finger you, it's probably really irritating the area and causing it to not get better, despite the cream, or it might even be making it worse. Take care of your body first.

It doesn't sound to me like the guy has given anything to you since you had a swab test to check for anything like that. It just sounds like there's a really bad infection down there and it needs time to get better.

Previously Mommy.Wife.Student

Closed Thread