TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
JenniferxMarie Offline
alone.
Average Joe

Name: Jenn

Question Mastopexy - April 12th 2010, 06:27 AM

A.k.a "breast lift"
yes I am still very young but, yet issues with my breast have been visible for a long time they have never been "perky" since when I was younger I gained a lot of weight and they are actually very saggy looking and I am only 16 and also have very large nipples. I was looking into after having childeren to get my breasts lifted and even reduced they are a 38 DD and hurt my back also they are very disproportionate and very seperated. So what I was wondering is cosmetic surgery worth it me feeling better without a Shirt or even with shirt on or is there a bra, or Something I can do to not look like I have the strechmarked saggy breasts of at 50 year old?

Jennifer Marie
"learn how to apologize, learn how to say
'i love you' to someone other than your cat
and mean it, learn how to express yourself,
learn how to smile a "fuck you"
regardless of the outdated traditions,
the talentless critics or what is fashionable or give up."

Send a message via MSN to JenniferxMarie  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Re: Mastopexy - April 12th 2010, 06:36 AM

If you have a nice rack, it can really make a woman feel better. I know It'd make me feel better. Your self image is important. If you really want to know if It's worth it just watch some videos of how It's done. It's not pretty.

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Alicia.C Offline
Average Joe

Name: Alicia

Re: Mastopexy - April 12th 2010, 05:24 PM

Before I had my kids, I wore a 34D, I'm only 4'10". Once I had my kids, I shrunk down to a 32 large A cup and all the fat that was in my boobs were gone. It was gross, pretty much all just saggy skin. I got a breast augmentation. I dont know how it works in the states but where I am, you have to be 18 or 19 to get cosmetic surgery unless signed by your guardian. One thing I want to warn you about with a breast lift, any type of cosmetic surgery involving your breasts, is that you might lose feeling. They have to cut the skin, which cuts a lot of nerves and sometimes those nerves just dont grow back together. I speak from personal experience. I'd suggest speaking to your doctor about it though, that way (here anyway) it would be covered by medical. Definitely hold off until after you have children though.
I would suggest a good sports bra, and also take a look at Victoria Secret, they have some great bras. Freya brand is another wonderful brand, but rather pricey. My last one cost $150, but then again, it was a 32G...which I've outgrown now.

Closed Thread