TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
spaj Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Hannah

PCOS - September 7th 2010, 03:18 AM

Dose anyone have it.

Ok so I got very carried away with this post, but when i started typing i just couldn't stop, so it is ok if you don't want to read but any one with advise or any knowledge about it would rilly be appropriated. it may no longer belong hear I don't know any more

I started off in mental health but just had a sudden brain wave.

I know it is never good to self diagnose is never a good thing, but my mum has a history of depression/bipolar (I'm never shore it isn't talked about we just all no what to look out for) I convinced myself I was heading the same way (I still could be) however the other thing my mum could have passed on is polycystic ovaries which my doctor thinks I have and is just waiting for a test result.

I'v read that this can course mood swings. I'm having some major mood swing today has been one of the worst for a long time I went from singing and dancing quite literal then I was just so angry I picked fights just because i could and (i no this is selfish and i feel so bad for it now) because I wanted them to feel as bad as I did. this moved on to feeling (I can't rilly explain) sad I guess I got that horrible feeling before you cry, it felt like crying would make me feel better, but I couldn't it was chocking me. Now I feel very little apart from confused as to why and how I could change so much in like 12 hours.

I don't rilly know what I'm trying to achieve with this post. To get it off my chest, to see if anyone with PCOS is experiencing a similar thing or if i should be worried about my mental health.

I'm going to the doctors on Wednesday every time I go with the intention of saying that I'm not rilly coping mentality and is this normal, and that i need help the mood swings are crushing me the good time to good I can't keep my mouth shut I don't care if I look a fool or annoying people and some times i forget what I have said or done, then the bad times are so unbearable that I'm afraid of what I could do to myself.(this sounds so bad but it is not always like this I'm not a particularly cheery person but normal but I'm quite stable, it is just there fazes) but I'm from a family were we don't talk about feeling or problems and I have a very difficult time opanig up about it. So any advise on how to broach this subject with the doctor would be appreciated

sorry about the ramble again I'm not very good at short and sweet i dont post often but when i do i let the flood gates open, just letting it out has helped no end.

Send a message via MSN to spaj  
Closed Thread