TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART

How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 25th 2010, 11:34 PM

???Oh does. Low fat milk have alot of cals?
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
GleeLover514 Offline
<3
Not a n00b

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 26th 2010, 03:57 AM

I can't assure you that you'll lose weight in one week, but eat fatty and sugary foods in moderation. Try to stick to the servings on packages when you eat stuff because that typically helps. Start a new work out routine and see if that helps.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 26th 2010, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GleeLover514 View Post
I can't assure you that you'll lose weight in one week, but eat fatty and sugary foods in moderation. Try to stick to the servings on packages when you eat stuff because that typically helps. Start a new work out routine and see if that helps.
But still néed to loose even though
I'm underweight -I'll look it up
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
TheLittleNinja Offline
I'm a secret ninja ;)
I've been here a while

Name: Claiiiiiiiiire

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 26th 2010, 02:20 PM

Why do you feel the need to lose weight so urgently? Especially if you are already underweight? You don't want to go making yourself ill...

Losing weight radically can result in fatigue and baggy skin - where the sking hasn't been given enough time to retract...Just a warning.

However, reducing portions but still eating a healthy balance of all the foods should help you. Reduce the amount of sugar intake but try and eat enough carbohydrate so that you still have energy.

We're not medical experts, and really, radical weight loss should be overseen by a professional.

I'm still alive.
Must have been a miracle
It's been one hell of a ride
Destination still unkown
It's a fact of life: If you make one wrong move with a gun to your head
You better walk the line or you'll be left for dead.

I'm a runaway train on a broken track
I'm the ticker on the bomb that you can't turn back
Thats right.
I got away with it all and I'm still alive.
Let the end of the world come tumbling down.
I'll be the last man standing on the ground
As long as hot blood runs through my veins
I'm still alive.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 26th 2010, 10:38 PM

I'm such a fatty I look extremely big I'm going to drink so much and purge now. 1 -2 a day
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 26th 2010, 10:46 PM

The bad perception you are getting is just an illusion. Right now you are way too skinny and it is very unhealthy. You really need to keep food down. If you continue like this you would likely be hospitalized and put on a tube. Nobody wants that.
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 26th 2010, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingTrue View Post
The bad perception you are getting is just an illusion. Right now you are way too skinny and it is very unhealthy. You really need to keep food down. If you continue like this you would likely be hospitalized and put on a tube. Nobody wants that.
I need to loose weight
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 26th 2010, 11:28 PM

No you don't. As you even stated yourself, you are severely underweight as it is. You would look and feel more attractive when you become healthier and have a normal weight and you would think more clearly when you allow yourself to have proper nutrition again.
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 26th 2010, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingTrue View Post
No you don't. As you even stated yourself, you are severely underweight as it is. You would look and feel more attractive when you become healthier and have a normal weight and you would think more clearly when you allow yourself to have proper nutrition again.
I'm excercising viciously even though nt suppose to . I plan to do water prge and also I asked my dentist and my dental hygienist to make sure I'
Did not purge after I'm in the bathroom even more so after 5 mins in their office - they did not tell me if they will so does that mean they plan to do it?
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 12:17 AM

Purging is very, very bad for you, which is why it is called a disorder.

If you are underweight but you still feel you have some extra baggage, then tone up. Don't try to lose weight; what you want to do is build muscle to tuck in your stomach and other areas. This is much healthier and it is natural so you won't have loose skin like you would if you tried to lose weight too fast.

You still need to make sure to eat healthy, so make sure you are getting enough nutrients and cut back on the sugar. Don't starve yourself. This will throw off your metabolism which will only make your weight even more under control.

Trust me, lots of people agree that healthy girls are way prettier then underweight skinny girls. You want to be normal, not a stick.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 12:20 AM

Still Goin to do my plan below
I'm weak an sore
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 12:24 AM

Well I'd like you to at least think about your health in all this. If this isn't something that you would want to tell your doctor about, then its not something that you should be doing.

You could be really harming your body which will not be good in the long run, trust me. I used to be anorexic and I really regret it now because a year later and I'm still recovering.

If your weak and sore, then your bodies trying to tell you somethings not right :/

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 12:26 AM

I wonder what my doctor would say if I told her my plan? I'll live
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 12:31 AM

Yes, you will live. But that doesn't mean that it isn't healthy to do. You can still damage your body and stay live. I have no doubt that that is possible.

All I am asking is for you to really think about what you are doing. Wait a few days and see how you feel then. I'd hate to see another person fall into the grasp of a disorder.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 12:36 AM

Excerise an water prying I will do
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 12:39 AM

Exercise is good
What is water prying?

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 12:42 AM

Over excercise And water purging lots of fluid then prging
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 12:54 AM

May I ask you a question?
Why do you want to do this?

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 12:56 AM

I hate my body an need to punish it
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 01:00 AM

Why is that? I'm sure that you look beautiful .
Besides, its not your bodies fault. God made you the way he did. There is no need to 'punish' yourself. Changing your body image takes time and patience.

I urge you to look at these:
http://net33.com/thin/purging.htm
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art..._too_fast.html

(#21 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 01:12 AM

I feel fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoke View Post
Why is that? I'm sure that you look beautiful .
Besides, its not your bodies fault. God made you the way he did. There is no need to 'punish' yourself. Changing your body image takes time and patience.

I urge you to look at these:
http://net33.com/thin/purging.htm
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art..._too_fast.html
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 01:16 AM

Some times you can feel bloated after drinking a lot of liquids or during your period.
Is this a constant feeling?

(#23 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Some times you can feel bloated after drinking a lot of liquids or during your period.
Is this a constant feeling?
I do because I water purge

Yes

I do
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music In My Heart 120 View Post
I do because I water purge

Yes

I do
So try not purging for a few days and see how you feel.

(#25 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 01:45 AM

Cutting and purging an excercise very hard to not an stop
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Cutting and purging an excercise very hard to not an stop
I'm here for you.
I know it can be hard to stop, but it isn't impossible. Try and write a list of things that you love about yourself.
If you don't mind me asking, do you know why your feeling this way?

(#27 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 02:07 AM

Quote:

I'm here for you.
I know it can be hard to stop, but it isn't impossible. Try and write a list of things that you love about yourself.
If you don't mind me asking, do you know why your feeling this way?
I don't love me and I feel depressed
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: How can I loose flab an fat as soon as in one week any tips? - December 27th 2010, 02:50 AM

Quote:
I don't love me and I feel depressed
Well I can tell that you are a very nice person
I'm sure you care a lot about those you love and I'm sure that they appreciate it.
I highly recommend writing a list of things that you love about yourself, it will really help. Try and look at the positive things that you can do.
You strong, and you aren't here by accident.
All of us at TeenHelp are here for you

Closed Thread