TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Green Clover Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Is it possible to actually create/have a #2 schedule? - January 9th 2012, 12:44 AM

So my school has a set restroom policy where you can only go to the restroom 2 times during classes in a quarter. A quarter at my school is about a few months so we can only go to the restroom 2 times during class in a few months. And the school doesn't really care about this, they don't even bother to change this policy because most girls just go to the restroom for no reason. Our classes are long too and we only really have lunch break which is pretty short. I usually wake up at 6:30 am and I have to be out the door by 7:09 am. So my embarrassing question is, is there actually a possible way to create a #2 schedule? Right now my times are really inconvenient and it's really affecting my health so I'm worried. I can't go when I have to go which is why I need a way to create a schedule so I can go at a certain available time.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Re: Is it possible to actually create/have a #2 schedule? - January 9th 2012, 01:18 AM

Firstly, I m so sorry you have a brainless school. This is terrible. It should be against the law. But moving into your actual question...

It sort of is possible to get on a schedule. Basically, when you are able to in the evening (same time every single day) drink 2-3 cups of water and within 30 minutes this should get things moving. Once you've started going at that time, you need to stick to the schedule or it may be difficult to go for awhile. So water is a main thing.

Also, make sure you will have enough time to finish, or this can cause trouble creating a schedule. And this may sound pretty weird, but to get on a schedule it may help to remind yourself "At 6pm I will go". Or even visualize it.

<.< I know that's weird. but I've read a few different sites that suggest this. So...it's worth a try. Not like you have to tell anyone you think about pooping

So, those are all I can come up with. Hope you can get on a schedule!

Last edited by escape_thereal_world; January 9th 2012 at 01:17 PM. Reason: clarifying something

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Elizabeth Offline
Just keep swimming!
I've been here a while

Name: Elizabeth

Re: Is it possible to actually create/have a #2 schedule? - January 9th 2012, 01:15 PM

My school was a similar policy. You can get a doctor's note saying that it is unhealthy for you to hold it and it will allow you to go whenever you need to. I would check into that.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: Is it possible to actually create/have a #2 schedule? - January 9th 2012, 01:41 PM

My school did not exactly have a policy on this, we just had to ask before going to the toilet - some teachers would say yes, some would say no, then again our school did not really need one as the school toilets were that revolting ect that hardly anybody liked to use them unless needs were a must.

The only thing I can suggest you do is go the head teacher or the school council or the school governors and ask them if this could be discussed and that if you really do need to go to the toilet during in lessons you have to ask permission to go fill out a 'toilet request form' (this what we had to do at school) the teacher would then sign to say they have given us permission to leave the room and go to the toilet . Or like others have suggested getting a Dr's note that allows the teacher to let you go to the toilet.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

Closed Thread