TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Drugs, Alcohol and Addiction (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f17-drugs-alcohol-addiction/)
-   -   Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Dear Addiction... (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f17-drugs-alcohol-addiction/t65767-dear-addiction/)

AmazonQueen January 30th 2011 05:52 AM

Dear Addiction...

Dear Addiction...
I don't know why I'm writing this, maybe it's so I can get some closure. Maybe I could stop torturing myself over you breaking me down and walking away. I loved you. I'm still addicted to you. This isn't some perpetual fucked up love song. I'm going through withdrawel. I just can't stay away. I need you, I'd hurt myself again and again so long as I get my fix; because even though all that you give me is pain, I love it, I need it, I love you. Because no matter what that's the only constant thing in this world. People change but you, you never stop hurting me. You've been fucking with my head the whole time...you broke me. Your lies are cheap and I believed everyone of them and I hate you for it. Some how I'm stil addicted to your abuse...but your gone now. Just like before, you walked away like it meant nothing, like it didn't even hurt. It was real for me but I'm beginning to think it was a game for you...one that your really good at. It's fucking twisted how ONE man can make a woman crumble to her knees, months after he's gone. He doesn't even have to say anything or even look her way to shatter her heart. The worst part is...I did it to myself. I bet you don't even know what you did to me or maybe you do but I bet that was a part of the plan too.

Evanescent January 30th 2011 06:32 PM

Re: Dear Addiction...

This is a great way to get everything out, and it's so true. Keep writing especially if it's a good outlet for you.

AmazonQueen January 30th 2011 08:46 PM

thanks you i wasnt sure if i could post this is kinda supposed to be like prose too

luvflamingos January 30th 2011 09:11 PM

This is really good Jess. I didn't know you were talking about a person at first. Writing is a good way to get things out. I write a lot. I hope this helped you. Thank you for sharing.

Gravestpulchra January 31st 2011 05:30 PM

You are a really, really, amazing writer. I can feel all the emotion seeping through.

AmazonQueen January 31st 2011 06:38 PM

thank you Dear Anonymous Savior is a "what happens next" to this

Just Peachy. January 31st 2011 08:18 PM

I very much like this, and I too, didn't know it was about a person.
Very good writing!

Kitty. February 5th 2011 03:41 PM

I absolutely love this!

Stardaze February 6th 2011 06:05 AM

Wow. I love this Jess.