TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Drugs, Alcohol and Addiction Whether you are combating substance abuse or struggling with another addiction such as gambling, this forum is here to provide support and answer your questions.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
HelpNeeded Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,029, Level: 13 Points: 8,029, Level: 13 Points: 8,029, Level: 13

Sex problems/ addiction? - May 27th 2011, 05:55 PM

This fits into a bunch of categories, so I just put it here...

I recently hooked up with a girl and we both lost our virginity to each other. I have a lot in common with her, and I do really like her, except every day I see her, all of our contact has been sex. She is cute and she said she considers me 'hot' (I have no idea why, I have kind of a six pack but never been told I was good looking) so she does raised my self confidence, since I have been very depressed lately.

It's only been a few days since I've known her, but we are obsessed with each other. She lives fairly far away, so when we are not having sex, I am with her on the computer doing something sexual. I have an orgasm about 3 or 4 times a day. Even though I am new to sex, it ends up being an hour or two we are with each other and I can end up going again and again.

The past 2 days I have called sick into work to drive over and have sex. When my mind is not clouded by the tiredness from all of this, it's clouded because I am still so horny all of the time. She's been 'sexting' me while she's in class like crazy which is even hotter.

When we do have sex, I am always very tense and don't relax to 'build up' the feeling. It is still amazing, so I don't know what I am doing wrong, since the only thing that ever stops the sex is we are too sore to go on. The last time we were both so turned on, we didn't even bother with any sort of foreplay and went into it right away. Am I addicted to sex, are we doing things too fast? (she said she loves it, and so do I).
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: Sex problems/ addiction? - May 27th 2011, 06:12 PM

Hey there!

I wouldn't say that you are addicted to sex, but if you don't take things down a notch, it could head into that direction. It's okay to have sex with someone you aren't in a relationship in, this most likely adds up to the friends with benefits thing. That's what you two are. Becoming completely obsessed with each other is not healthy whatsoever. You both need to calm down, and start to take things slowly.

Are you using protection? Is she on birth control? You've got to think of the consequences that come along with having sex. Just because she was a virgin, doesn't mean that she doesn't have an STD which could very easily be given to you if you don't use a condom, not to mention to the chance of an unplanned pregnancy.

Just start to slow down some. There is nothing wrong with liking sex, but it's headed in the direction where it's going to take over your life. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but your job is so much more worth sex!

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Tess* Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Tess

Points: 12,611, Level: 16 Points: 12,611, Level: 16 Points: 12,611, Level: 16

Re: Sex problems/ addiction? - May 27th 2011, 11:24 PM

Actually, the fact it's interfering with your life (you are missing work) is a sign of addiction.
You may not be addicted now, but will be if this continues.
I completely agree with the above post.

How's your life? It's been a while
God, it's good to see you smile
<3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Points: 15,150, Level: 17 Points: 15,150, Level: 17 Points: 15,150, Level: 17

Re: Sex problems/ addiction? - May 28th 2011, 01:15 AM

For just having lost your virginity a few days ago and are fucking like rabbits with your gf, I think your reaction is normal. Now quit calling in sick and go to work.

What just happened?
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
LovelyMissOlive Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,669, Level: 14 Points: 9,669, Level: 14 Points: 9,669, Level: 14

Re: Sex problems/ addiction? - May 28th 2011, 02:22 AM

You should definitely so things down, maybe what you mentioned about being tense is a part of it? MAYBE (I DUNNO) not being tense during the sex might help with the urges.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Points: 30,209, Level: 25 Points: 30,209, Level: 25 Points: 30,209, Level: 25

Re: Sex problems/ addiction? - May 28th 2011, 03:28 AM

I don't think it's anything of an addiction because you found someone you're affectionate with and it's not unusual to continue to want to have sex with her over and over again. Go to work to make money plus there would be an amazing greeting when you're back.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
Closed Thread