TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
CrystalJade Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Delusions when smoking... - January 15th 2014, 09:54 AM

Okay, okay, I know some people will not support smoking weed but I am a full supporter of legalization... Is it legalized where I'm at yet? That would be a no, but on to my topic.

I got really, like extremely, high in November and my boyfriend suggested we go to his friends house (he was high as well). Right after he suggested that I literally saw us in the car, in the middle of getting into a seriously bad wreck and us screaming. So after that we went back and forth for what seemed like an hour me saying "no" and he saying "yes". I won in the end though. Haha!

When I get stoned I zone out, think people are yelling at me, etc... Usually that is. A while back (I can't recall how long ago, it was less than a year ago) I was given K2 without knowing it and I had a bad trip. I thought I was going to die... Every time I've smoked (real stuff) since then I've had some sort of a trip like I said with the wreck. I feel like I'm fighting a seizure as well. I'm afraid to smoke anymore... I feel like the K2 screwed with me and I won't be able to get fixed or maybe I'm just getting too stoned.

I haven't smoked in about a month mainly because I'm afraid of the trip and of getting caught. Anyone have any ideas of what's going on or any suggestions?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Usernames Suck Offline
Average Joe

Re: Delusions when smoking... - January 15th 2014, 10:37 AM

If you don't feel well while smoking, don't smoke. There's nothing mandating that you absolutely have to smoke.

It's also possible that whatever you're buying is laced with something. I'd watch out for that.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: Delusions when smoking... - January 15th 2014, 10:09 PM

Weed is now legal in the state of Washington if you are over the age of 21.
As for your problem however, I know that weed can be visual but I haven't heard of anyone getting delusions similar to what you have described. Are you certain that what you are smoking is not laced with anything?
I think if you have such a bad time when you smoke it, then it may be best to just quit.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

(#4 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Re: Delusions when smoking... - January 15th 2014, 10:38 PM

Firstly, I feel I must say how truely amazing it is that weed is legal in some places now. It's only a short time before it happens in the UK too, I just know it.

I haven't heard of your problem before but it seems like you've got some sort of mental aversion to smoking weed now. Since your bad trip, your brain links that time to smoking weed and you get panicky and out of control. I guess the best advice would to be to stop smoking for a while. Maybe a few months without it might help you overcome the bad trip before.

Also, what the above poster said, just be careful where you get your weed from and make sure it's legitimately weed.

Closed Thread