TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Phantom_Girl Offline
Actual Disney Princess
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Meg

Could I get in trouble? - April 30th 2014, 02:05 AM

So for starters, I DO NOT smoke weed or do any drugs, but I have friends who do. I don't really mind what they do and I'm not going to preach about how bad drugs are blah blah blah. But anyway, I was talking to my friend in school and we went to her locker. When she opened it, it smelled like weed and she admitted that her boyfriend put some half-smoked weed in there. The smell wasn't too bad, but it was obvious. It got in to the hallway a bit too. One of our other friends walked by and noticed the smell. I was thinking recently, is it possible for a teacher or principal to have smelled it? I mean, my school has cameras and such. I'm not sure if they're in that hallway, but still. If they did get us on camera, they'd know who we are and who's locker it was in. If they find any in there, that's bad. Even though she had it, could I still get in trouble for just being there with her? I mean, the staff doesn't know I don't do drugs, so if I'm around someone who has them, they might assume I do them too. One of my other friends was around a bathroom where kids were smoking, and he got blamed for it and was almost suspended (he does smoke though, just not in school). I mean, my vice principal doesn't really know me too well, but I've never gotten in trouble with him or in trouble at all really. Still, could I get in trouble for this if they find out? Is it even possible for them to find out? I'm dealing with a lot of other problems right now, and adding this wouldn't make my day. Even if I just get questioned about it, it would upset me. I have really conservative parents too, and if they found out, I'd be in a heap of more trouble.

Savvy?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Newsletter Tips Writer
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Re: Could I get in trouble? - April 30th 2014, 04:01 AM

Hey there, chances are that you won't get blamed because the marijuana was in your friend's locker. If they see it on a camera you might be questioned about it, if that happens, just be honest with them.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Closed Thread