TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Tonight Offline
Average Joe

E? - May 16th 2009, 05:35 AM

Ok I took E for the first time today and rather enjoyed myself.I'm planning on taking it a few times this summer.I do relize the risk and I've done alot of research on it,please don't lecture.

I was wondering,is there anything I can do to keep my pupils from dialating so much?Also just how addictive is it?And how long untill my pupils go back to normal?

You wonder why I never smile anymore,but with broken homes come broken smiles.

Has the acidic rain burned a hole so deep,that we don't care what's beneath our feet?

I'm a freak and my best friend is a pirate-ninja-dinosaur,what a unique friendship!

My heart is so numb,that I can't feel it breaking

Last edited by Tonight; May 16th 2009 at 08:46 AM. Reason: added another question

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Emzy Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Emma

Re: E? - May 16th 2009, 10:41 AM

If you've looked at the risks and effects of it, you should know it gets really addictive and you'll become dependent on it. I'm not sure about the whole pupil thing, it's kinda like "how long is a piece of string?" question, everyone is different.

I'd still recommend not doing it! but just make sure you're taking it responsibly. (Not that taking any form of drug is responsible.)
  Send a message via MSN to Emzy Send a message via Skype™ to Emzy 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Re: E? - May 16th 2009, 02:37 PM

There are a lot more addictive things you could be doing, E is one of the more controllable ones, i'd say. However you can become dependent on anything, so be careful. Like the previous poster mentioned, I still would'nt reccommend it.

About the pupil thing, i'd say search it on google or something, surely youll find something.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alisha aka Summer

Re: E? - May 18th 2009, 01:34 AM

I had a friend, whom in eight grade did E. Really screwed over her life. Was not "addicted" really, but just wanted it. Craved it. So yeah, I guess she was addicted. Anyway, failed eight grade. But they let her move on anyway. Failed ninth grade. Lost friends. Lost family.

But, even after watching her do that, I still wanna try it. Idk.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
cLs Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: E? - May 18th 2009, 01:48 AM

Its not a physically addictive drug, its just mentally addictive which can get out of control reaally fast, so just be careful you can go from 1 pill a night to 5 all in a matter of weeks. Just try to stay in focus and stop yourself if you realize that your doing it every time you go out, then it changes from a little bit of fun to a drug problem. I would also suggest you don't buy from strangers, its best you know a little bit of information on where the pill has came from. As for the pupil thing, i dont think thats controlable, also suck on a lollipop or chew a chewy to avoid you grinding your teeth and gums.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
peaceSRC Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: E? - May 18th 2009, 05:31 PM

Quote:
If you've looked at the risks and effects of it, you should know it gets really addictive and you'll become dependent on it. I'm not sure about the whole pupil thing, it's kinda like "how long is a piece of string?" question, everyone is different.

Yeah I agree. I believe you do deserve a lecture on this Tonight. I don't think you've thorougly researched this if you aren't even sure about the addictiveness of this drug. Don't ever do a drug you aren't educated on.

To my knowledge, there's no way to keep your eyes from dilating unless you mix downers or alcohol into the equation which could potentially become lethal or kill your Ecstasy high altogether. Wearing colored contacts if you light colored eyes helps, but that's the only thing I know of that can make your pupils look normal. Many people find themselves addicted to Ecstasy, but it's not as addictive as drugs such as Cocaine or Heroin physically, but either way just because one drug doesn't have as strong addictive properties as the other means in no way it's not just a dangerous.

Ecstasy is a drug which comes from the Amphetamine MDMA. If manufactured improperly, sometimes the roll you get could be laced, or a complete meth bomb which leads to a highly uncomfortable "dirty" feeling speed high, or if you get MDA you can die. Ecstasy is a tricky drug because you never really know what you're getting. Look at the label if there is one and make sure the imprint is neat and legible. Usually you'll be able to tell a crappy roll from a potentially legit one by the shape, spots and imprint on it and if you know and trust your dealer. Although I am a raver and enjoy rolling on occasion, I do always lecture kids who are questionable about it and say that when you take ecstasy, it's like taking ice cream scoops out of your brain. Be sure to do it only in moderation and don't be stupid and burn yourself out. It's not worth it. Once in a great while may be ok and it may not be if you don't know what you're doing or what to look for.

Closed Thread