TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Brownie_King Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Milos

Post Feeling like doing molly - February 23rd 2017, 01:37 PM

Hey, Im milos im 16 , and new here my girlfriend recommended me here but anyways it doesn't matter anyways i been a month clean now ( thanks to my girlfriend she convinced me to stop ) but i feel being on molly again cuz it helps a lot with my depression and anxiety and i take a bunch of pills for my anxiety and depression anyways when i'm on medication i'm not myself AT ALL i'm like a whole different person but when i'm high i feel like myself i feel a strong urge to get high sooo bad and i'm afraid to tell my girlfriend cuz she sacrificed so much for me to get clean she was super worried for me and i thank her for that but i'm afraid that one day i'll get high again and when I do I don't stop, but I do want to get clean i really do also i have heart problems so i know getting high is really bad for my heart.. so what do I do? also my parents know i did molly they were furious and they also took everything away from me and also psychically forced me to go into rehab ( they are against drugs, and everrything bad ) and gave me this boring lecture on how i can never do it again that the next time they ever catch me doing it I'm going to military school ( and i seriously don't want to go to military school also my parents put strict rules on me now which sucks .. plus they already know i have anxiety and depression and i seroiusly don't want to stress them out than i already have ) so i'm trying so hard to be good.. and it's working but i feel like i'll slip back into bad ways

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
HelpLINK Officer

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: Feeling like doing molly - February 23rd 2017, 08:30 PM

I've moved this over to our Substance Use forum.

I have a history of drug addiction, and one time I actually overdosed on molly and easily could have died. Unfortunately, this can really happen to anyone because it's hard to know what you are getting. To this day my eyes still shift side to side rapidly for a split second, and I'm always afraid someone will notice when I am at work or school. I highly regret my drug days now that I have this permanent condition.

Since you have done molly before, you also know about the crash that comes after you come down. Is it worth the high? Not at all. These sudden fluctuations in mood can also cause long-term effects. I was a completely different person at that time. I had a lot of anxiety and depression, and it was pretty debilitating. I've been clean for almost two years now, and I am doing much better now. I never crave getting high anymore.

It's fantastic that you're a month clean, you need to keep that going and the way you're feeling will go away. It's just going to take some time and it will be a constant fight. I recommend talking to your girlfriend whenever you're urges are strong. She can help talk you out of it, and distract you. Also remember how expensive drugs can be. Do you want to spend it on something unhealthy that only gives you satisfaction for a few hours, or save it up to get your girlfriend something nice, or spend it on an activity you can do together? I don't even want to know how much money I wasted.

My last piece of advice is to see if there are any substance abuse support groups near you. You can probably find them with a quick Google search. I know it doesn't sound fun or like something you want to do, but those groups can be really beneficial to keep you on track, and so you can find people who can relate that you can talk to.

And here you are living, despite it all.
HelpLINK Officer | Project Advisor | Disputes Committee

Closed Thread